Wednesday 26 November 2014

Winter is coming

 photo 938515de-9851-4429-a07d-3d4180842abf_zps459f570f.jpg
furry coat   //   Fluffy top  //  Blanket cape  //  Knee high boots   //  Jumper   //  Boots 


Haven't done a wish list post for a while, its always a struggle to whittle it down to a few items... I want everything. Lots of cosy winter warmers in this list. I'm just loving all the fur lately, which is new as usually I hat faux fur items. How cute is the sky blue fluffy jumper, it'll look fab with some black peg leg trousers and stroppy heels. The suede ankles boots are sat in my fashion union shopping cart waiting but I need to not spend money, ggrrrrr! Whats your favourite?
Thanks
x





twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

4 comments :

  1. That jumper and tartan cape is absolutely amazing!

    www.thebeautybaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice list !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore all your picks but mainly 'cos I have the cape and the jumper, is that allowed? ;) Definitely swooning over the boots xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. those black boots are gorgeous! Heart eyes! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger