Sunday 26 July 2015

outfit of the week #111

70s bell sleeve dress
boho style outfit boohoo 70s style dress Moroccan tile print cute summer 70s dress legs and tan wedges boohoo bell sleeve dress dress - boohoo  //  shoes - new look (old)  //  bag - primark  //  rings - primark  //  necklace - h&m (old)
it just seems crazy that last night i was wearing this gorgeous summer dress yet as i sit writing this i'm snuggled under a blanket on the sofa for warmth. the weather is cold, wet and windy today, not summery at all. last night was gorgeous though and i went out with my work gals to celebrate a recent passed inspection. we had a fabulous time drinking Prosecco and eating italian food. this dress is just divine and i felt gorgeous in it. the moroccan tile print and gorgeous bell sleeves scream 70s boho and the length is just perfect for me. i teamed it with some tan wedges to carry on my 70s theme and added some boho inspired jewellery. this for me is how i would like to dress everyday if I could, but the rain comes along and ruins the dream. . . 

thanks
x




No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger