Wednesday 14 January 2015

Nail art: Chic triangles


 photo f1028ebb-ee6a-4ca7-b767-0a46152f58aa_zpsfefe62e0.jpg

i always get a lot of insta love for my nail art so i thought i would bite the bullet and re introduce a bit of beauty to my blog and slip in the occasional nail art tutorial. i'm going to start with an easy one that simply requires one nail polish of choice, a fine nail brush and a steady hand, although as you can see, mine aren't the neatest so don't worry if you wobble a bit (they always look better from afar anyway).

 photo e3a1d5f9-7032-4ea1-aae3-256b3fae2e0a_zpsf5e795e6.jpg

firstly choose a colour and on each nail draw a cross with a fine brush. then simply fill in the rest as you would normally paint your nails, taking care to stay within the lines.

 photo d17227b8-21ba-487f-8462-0cb4baa8a44d_zps61036f34.jpg

once dry seal with a top coat and voila simple yet chic and effective nails.
hope you like these kind of posts, would you like to see more?


Thanks
x









6 comments :

  1. This is such a nice and simple tutorial ! Love this look !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette glasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I love simple nail art - probably because I can't do anything else!
    Lovely post!

    Seren x
    Terrible Thrills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I actually had no idea how to do this, it looks so effective and now I will give it a go xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! This is about as complex as I can get with nail art, I'm too clumsy for anything else haha! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is super chic, i'll have to try this out for sure :)

    Helen x
    www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow stunning mani, it looks so simple yet chic! :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger