Wednesday 4 February 2015

Nail art: Double dots

 photo 3b387446-e132-4453-9c3a-9deaa124cbc9_zpsccb532a4.jpg
Having found a new love for all things Pinterest I've been checking out and pinning lots of fab nail art ideas, which means then creating them myself. I also recently acquired a set of nail art tools from a lovely friend. I always thought I could create nail art deigns just using a steady hand and being imaginative with the brush but turns out dotting tools are amazing and I can't wait to try out lots more designs. I'll be posting them on here every so often too.
 photo 79b4e37e-13fe-4222-8867-91bd245d95b3_zps3821b3a3.jpg  photo a3b97e71-f1eb-46c7-a26e-b7f25a97d675_zps63e94a39.jpg  photo a9d7c774-a3c6-43e1-82ce-a304df44caab_zps26f5ae5e.jpg
So this one is fairly simple but very effective... using a desired colour firstly paint all your nails and patiently wait for them to completely dry.... Next create a line of dots along one side of you nail and another line directly next to it. I liked using two different shades of the same colour for a bit of an ombre effect. Once all dry finish off with a slick of top coat. 
Thanks
x




twitter // bloglovin // instagram




5 comments :

  1. Lovely nail art !

    Win Makeup Revolution full skincare collection !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is absolutely gorgeoussssssss, I am mega impressed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never do nail art and this seems really simple, i might give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nails are so cool!

    http://luxuryand-fashion.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really can't go wrong with polka dots on your nails. I have a dotting tool too and it's hard to convince myself not to paint polka dots on my nails every time I paint them. I really like the color scheme you chose for your nails here. The two shades of pink look great together!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger