Wednesday 27 May 2015

pointed flats

ootd
bangs pointed flatscropped navy trousers and chambray shirt navy trousers dusky pink and navy
jacket - boohoo  //  shirt - new look  //  trousers - c/o hybrid *  //  bag - primark  //  shoes - primark

such sunny looking images, believe me it was colder than it looks. . . and windy. even so i love this little look, i feel quite posh and grown up in it, a smart pair of trousers does that too me and a navy pair feels even more chic. love these hybrid trouser, they're so flattering and make me feel so slim, they're pricy but if you want a decent pair of smart trouser these are decently the way to go. i've turned them up to give more of a preppy style and so you can see my awesome flats. everybodies loving a pointed flat at the mo and a strappy pair are even more popular so primark have won me over again and I fork out the grand price of £6 for these little beauts. i've always been under the pretence that pointed shoes make your feet look really big and while, yes they elongate your feet, they also make them look and feel elegant and dainty. definitely a pointed flats fan now. . . i'm now after these zara ones.


thanks
x




No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger