Sunday 28 June 2015

outfit of the week #108

breton stripes

red converse black pinaforeblack cord pinaforered converselob
pinafore - primark  //  shoes - primark  //  bag - primark  //  dress (worn as top) - hidden fashion

yep i'm aware that I appear to have fallen asleep in the first picture buuuuut it was a good shot of the full outfit so needs must and all that. I love this outfit, looking like a toddler in this cutie of a pinafore is my guilty pleasure outfit and a nice casual sunday look for me. I love that this pinafore is black cord, its a slightly different look to the general denim pinafore and it looks great teamed up with the fast becoming staple of my wardrobe, stripes, and some comfy converse-a-likes. how long is my hair looking in these pictures? i keep threatening to have the chop so I may finally make an appointment for one evening this week and go a little shorter again. i've had such a busy few weeks, today is one of my first proper days off in a while due to saturday courses and parents evenings so i intend to relax today. i'm hoping to get some outfit pictures done later, have a regular sunday stroll with the husband this evening and then prepare myself for another busy week at work, i'm on an early shift so bed by 10 for me.

thanks
x



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger