Wednesday 1 July 2015

chambray shirt

chambray shirt
casual denim shirt outfit post ootd gold jewellery short brown lob
shirt - new look  // skirt - c/o sugarhill boutique *  //  shoes - george@asda (old)  //  bag - primark  //  sunglasses - deichmann  //  short necklace - Topshop  //  leaf necklace - temptations


i got my hair cut finally, it was over due a trim but i decided to go a little shorter and have a graduated bob/lob, i'm very happy with it actually and think i definitely prefer my hair shorter now. . . which is a big deal. i was forever after long princess hair but I feel more confident and happy with my hair now its shorter. i wore this outfit on sunday to a family bbq, sometimes i feel a bit mumsie in a midi skirt but I love the gold detailing on this one and it looks great with the casual over sized shirt. also a big fan on long gold necklaces at the moment, this rose gold leaf design is just gorgeous and is currently in the sale, win! hope you like this look and thoughts on my new hair is appreciated.

thanks
x




No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger