Sunday 7 June 2015

outfit of the week #105

black longline duster jacket

i've never been overly keen on skater style dresses, the style just doesn't suit me and they either look too long, too short or they make my behind look mahoose . . . this one from blue vanilla was no exception, i tried it on hoping to have a skater dress revelation but it hit just above my knee and made me look and feel very frumpy. so a simple belt was needed to save the day. by drawing it in slightly at the waist and adding a pair of heels, the dress (for me) is transformed, and lets just cover that ass up with a longline jacket. . .

beach wave hair longline duster caot blue vanilla dress details New Look rings red lips oversized white clutch coat - c/o another8 *  //  dress - c/o blue vanilla *  //  shoes - primark  //  rings - new look  //  bag - primark

a long black coat makes any outfit look smart and posh, don't you think? i love the pinstripe detailing on this particular one and the white pinstripe inside lining too. the black court shoes where a must for this look and i'm in love with my new set of silver look rings from new look, they compliment the simple neckline of this grey dress so much and i think, add a little je ne sais quoi to the whole outfit. Thanks for reading and please let me know your thoughts below.

thanks
x




No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger