Wednesday 3 June 2015

pyjama trousers

leather jacket and striped trousers
striped trousers outfit post cute hair stripy trousers ribbed vest
open backed vest white, grey, stripes, leather
jacket - primark (old)  // vest - primark  //  trousers - new look  //  shoes - dorothy perkins (old)  //  bag - primark 

last weekend i went out with the gals in what look suspiciously like pyjamas bottoms . . . but how great are they? all hail new look (and my bro for giving me new look vouchers for my bday)! i'm loving anything striped at the mo and my ever expanding drobe has taken on a very stripy appearance of late. i'm also very into a smart trouser kinda outfit lately and just love pairing them with my fringed leather jacket and heels. this ribbed open back vest from primark is all kinds of good, it looks fab with pretty much everything and is very flattering in the chesticle area (an area I usually keep pretty well hidden). the large white clutch is actually the inner laptop compartment of a larger shopper bag but i like to get the most out of my items so it promptly got taken out and is now being used regularly as my new fav oversized clutch. the shoes are oldies but goodies and are my fail safe shoes from dorothy perkins. the night itself was too much fun, lots of presseco and a very sore head the next morning.


thanks
x




No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger