Sunday 21 July 2013

Outfits of the week #15

Hey y'all, as I mentioned in my previous post Luke and I have been enjoying a much needed week off work. We've been loving every minute of it and have done lots of fun things in this glorious sunshine and am now feeling horribly depressed about having to go back to work early tomorrow morning.

Instead of my usual 'outfit of the week' post I thought I would show you ALL my outfits of this week (warning-long and picture heavy post). Usually I'm in my work uniform with no make up and hair scraped into a pony tail all week so its been nice to make an effort especially as the sun has been shining so the often neglected summer wardrobe has been fully appreciated.

On Monday we headed to South End for a day of eating and laying on the beach! It was uber hot and one may have got a little burnt on the old legs but luckily my olive skin tone soon returned the next morning! We definitely ate lots that day enjoying a McDonalds breakfast Muffin, chicken burger on the beach for lunch, ice cream snacks and fish and chip supper, yum!
 photo WeekoffMon_zpsf39e6381.jpg
T-shirt - Gift from New York // Shorts & sunglasses - Primark // Satchel - BangoMango


On Tuesday we had a lovely morning Strawberry picking, which was quite possibly our favourite activity of the week (simple things and all that). We picked three massive punnets and by the end of a day of strawberry eating did feel a little sick of them. We also headed to Luke's Grandad's for a little late afternoon swim in his outdoor pool and then joined his parents in our local pub for some spectacular Thai food (yup more food!)
 photo weekoffTues_zps129adbb2.jpg
Dress, sandals, belt and sunglasses - Primark // Bag - Boohoo 


On Wednesday we lazed around for most of the day and then headed into London. I attended the Itsie bitsie, Bloggers Love event where I saw some gorgeous bikinis and other beach wear things and Luke meet some friends for a beer or three.
 photo weekoffweds_zpsad0b30b8.jpg
Kimono - Boohoo // Shorts & belt - Primark // Top - New Look // Bag - c/o Matalan* // Sunglasses - Camden Market // Wrap around Bracelet - New Look // Rings -  Left hand - Primark, Right hand - c/o Henryka*


Thursday was a lazy day. Literally did nothing but sit in the sun blogging and reading.... funtimes!
 photo WeekoffThurs_zps32779ed3.jpg
Cut out Maxi dress - River Island // Sunglasses - Primark


On Friday we headed back into Laaaaaadon town! We checked into our hotel for the night before wandering around in the sunshine, checking out the Egyptian mummies at The British History Museum and eating cakes in the park (very messy) all before going to Her Majesty's Theatre to see Phantom of the Opera, which I loved!
 photo weekoffPhantom_zpsebe01ab1.jpg
Dress - c/o Mina Uk* // Belt - c/o Matalan* // Bag - Zara // Sandals - Primark // Sunglasses - Freebie from Cosmo Mag


On Saturday we spent the day walking around London, just taking in the scenery and shiz! We wandered down Embankment hoping to check out the Dali Museum but apparently its not there any more *sadface*.
The sun was a bit of a no show on Saturday Morning so I started the day in this outfit below but actually ended up in Primark buying trousers and a cardie as I felt a little chilly. I also went into Forever 21 for the first time ever and I bloody love it, so I may have got a cheeky purchase or two from there too! 
 photo weekoffFri_zpsfde67f14.jpg
Crop top - Primark // Shorts - Matalan // Bag - Zara // Sandals - Primark // Necklace and cuff - H&M // Sunglasses - Asos


So there's all my outfits this week I think my fav has to be the Mina Dress I wore in London on Friday. I'll be doing another post sometime this week showing this dress in a little more detail so if you like it then be sure to check back and read it.

What's your favourite outfit in this post?

Thanks
x



26 comments :

  1. My fave is the blue dress (second outfit), cannot believe that is from Primark!
    Looks like a fun week ^.^

    Kayleigh x
    http://rufflesandrabbits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your looks so muh !!

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you get progressively more tanned as the pics go on ;) Glad you had a lovely week off! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great! Love them all, the little dress and kimono are faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the two mini dresses and that kimono is beautiful. Jealous of your awesome fashion sense girlie!

    http://simplicity12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh love this post sounds like you had such a lovely week! (my ideal kind of week actually) and your outfits are so cute i love the dress you wore for strawberry picking and your kimono reminds me how much i need one im life! Thank you for your lovely comment! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Mina dress is a stunning colour on you - so is the maxi actually haha, they show off your tan :) Also loving the kimono - I'm yet to own one but think it may have to happen soon...

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so cute! I love all these looks. I guess the American Flag one is my fav though :)
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog OR But First Coffee on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfits, love the last one the most!

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all, looks super cute and amazing:)
    Love your blog too, so I'm now following with GFC:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The mina dress is gorgeous! Very stylish week by the looks of it ;) x

    Abi xx

    alittleabstract.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have such fab style, I love the maxi dress and all your Primark goodies! so cool you have taken so many pictures to share with us. I like!

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit choices, they're great.

    *following*

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you've had a lovely week! So in love with your kimono and dress you wore to london! I've a week off work too and am dreading going back!
    Look forward to reading your future posts, Alex x

    allurescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with that second outfit and it makes me sad that we don't have Primark here in the US! Lovely post!

    xx
    Mere

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that Kimono! Thanks for sending me here from Twitter :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all amazing outfits-girl, you're so well dressed! I particularly love that kimono, its gorgeous xx

    Little Blue Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin. In fact, I've shown lots of love (likes) on your wonderful bloglovin posts. Hope you'll do the same.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE all of these so much hun! You have fab style! <3 The blue Primark dress is to die for :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  20. Theres something in all of those outfits that I now really want! And I have that Zara bag too! The Matalan shorts you wore are sooo pretty!!

    http://zoe-amanda.blogspot.co.uk/
    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your kimono. Hell, I just love your style! So quirky and cool, wish I could pull off things like you. I'm very Kate Middleton ie safe!
    Ambi xx

    Bombay Rose www.bombayrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow you have amazing style!! I'm your latest follower :)

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the kimono outfit! I just love kimonos atm :)
    only just started my new style blog could you check it out :-) casa-demoda.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the colourblock cut out maxi dress, its pretty.

    That Primark floral dress so cute too.

    Great post!

    Shanaz @ La Belle Aventure

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looking through your blog and have to say I love love the last look. The yellow neon bag is perfect with those shorts and top. Need those shorts in my life!

    llh x

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger