Sunday 28 July 2013

Outfit of the week #16

My outfit of the week today is the little number you saw briefly in last Sunday's 'outfits post'. Words cannot express how much I love this dress/tunic from Mina UK. Its very bright which I'm not always good at (black, grey and navy are my life long friends) and the print is very bold, which again I don't always feel confident in. But there's just something about this dress that I instantly liked and I feel really good wearing

 photo IMG_5991_zpscd3501cb.jpg
 photo IMG_5993_zpse27b26a8.jpg
 photo IMG_5987_zps7328bff0.jpg photo IMG_5988_zps3f572823.jpg
Dress/tunic - c/o Mina UK*  //  Bag - Zara  //  Sandals - Primark  //  Bracelet - New Look  // Rings - Primark  //  Earrings - ?  // Belt - c/o Matalan*

I love the sheer detailing on the sleeves and the slinky feel of this dress makes it very  light and easy to wear. I wore it last weekend which was one of our hottest weekends yet and it kept me very cool and ventilated (and I felt very slim wearing it). Without the belt its massive (seriously) hence the tunic description. On its own it did not suit my shape at all but I just popped on a skinny waist belt and it was transformed into the perfect dress for me and any dress with pockets is a winner in my eyes. Guess what this dress is now in the sale for £20 so go buy it here. It goes perfect with my bag of the moment (well done yet again Zara) and every bloggers favourite sandals from Primarni (very comfy when being a tourist and walking around London btw).

What do you think of the colours and print of this dress?

Thanks
x

Twitter / bloglovin / Instagram

20 comments :

  1. that blue pops with your lovely tan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, the colour really suits you :)

    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this dress is so gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! Those sandals are so nice :)

    Marijke

    viva-coco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect summer outfit, you look lovely!
    Alex from These Folk x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is gorgeous! But uhhhh merr geerrrd that freaking bag!<33333 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The print of the dress is quite crazy but I love it! And I need that Zara bag, I haven't seen it before actually!

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the colour of the dress and how it matches your nails! and the contrast of the bag is gorgeous. i regret not buying that bag now!!



    Sophie | fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress Kylie! So summery.

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit! The bag is so chic!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this dress!
    The print is so pretty :)
    You have such a great blog! I love it!
    I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, and I'm checking out your older posts!
    If you like, I'd be so honored if you follow back!
    La Dolce Moda

    Francesca :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again you look amazing. I love the whole outfit, that pattern is fab. I really want this dress now! x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a lovely look, your tan looks amazing against the blue dress!

    aredlipneverdates.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely outfit, I love your little sandals and your dress is pretty too! xx

    http://wildlittlerose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I've said it before with this colour - but wow does that colour suit you?!
    Gorgeous :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely dress and you've styled it really well. You have a fab tan too! x

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger