Sunday 4 August 2013

Outfit of the week #17

This is something I wore last weekend for a chilling out,  maxing, relaxing all cool and shooting some b-ball outside of the school kinda day (no I didn't shoot b-ball and I could never relax all cool) but it was one of those nothing days. If you follow me on instagram (lazy2lovely) you would have seen my picture where I said I felt all prim and proper in my tartan, satchel and sandals and that I did, but I bloody love this outfit. This gorgeous dress is from Missi clothing who are a fab British manufacturer and wholesaler who supply to high street stores and independent boutiques across the globe. A lot of what they make is done in Britain, which is quite a rare thing in this day and age. Unfortunately on trying to find the link for this particular dress I could no longer see it on the website, wahhhhh! But worry not my fashion friends tartan is set to be huge this A/W so I'm sure you'll find something similar somewhere. 

 photo IMG_6001_zpse3e79c24.jpg  photo IMG_6010_zps785d1e24.jpg  photo IMG_6003_zps707c101d.jpg  photo IMG_6011_zps373e9cc9.jpg
Dress - c/o Missi clothing*  //  Satchel - Bangomango  //  Sandals - Primark  //  Chain necklace - H&M  //  Spike bracelet - New Look  //  Sunglasses (seen on head) - Asos

Thanks for reading you lovely lot, let me know what you think via the comment section or feel free to tweet me any time. If you're interested in Missi clothing then you can check them out on facebook, Twitter and instagram (@missiclothinguk).

Thanks
x

Twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

23 comments :

  1. Fab outfit! I love the sandals, did you get them recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and satchel ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and so cute! love it!! adorable dress!!

    polypocketbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful dress! I want it!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so tan! Such a lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is a very girly dress but i think you give it a punk vibe! oh and i love fresh prince! xx

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with this dress! The satchel is absolutely stunning too!
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dress! I'm definitely having a thing for tartan at the moment.
    Yasmin xx
    thestudentwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress the colour really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this outfit, especially your dress! I am loving tartan at the moment!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dress. Especially the tartan print :)

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so gorge! fit dress!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks so simple but put together- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the fit and colour of this dress so much! (also the fresh prince introduction;)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfit is lovely! I love the print on the dress and your bag is so cute!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  16. GORGEOUS outfit! The colours really compliment your skin tone! So sad this dress isn't there!

    L x
    fashionfor21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your dress, such a pretty check print :)

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving the plaid! It reminds me of Gossip Girl - which is one of my fave tv shows (still!). x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving this dress!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore your tartan dress, gorgeous Kylie! X

    ReplyDelete
  21. a tartan dress is such a pretty piece to wear! <3 this looks amazing!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving this post! Great blog!

    Check out my Blog!

    i-eatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger