Sunday 25 August 2013

Outfit of the week #20

Hi friends, I'm too excited that its a bank holiday weekend and I'm loving life because of it. My weekend started with an impromptu trip to the local pub on Friday evening. Too many wines were consumed resulting in a very fuzzy Saturday which was cured with fresh air and hash browns, yumminess! This gorgeous monochrome dress was my choice of attire for the said trip to the local. Worn with my favourite neon Zara bag and my amazing cut out buckle boots from Matalan. I bloody love this dress from persunmall, it looks kinda causal due to the t-shirt style neckline but the material makes it seem more of a dressy dress too (does that make sense)? It is quite short but that also means it can be worn with leggings or skinnies or even tucked in and worn as a top with some high waisters. Monochrome is always big in the fashion world and it looks perf with a scatter of neon accessories.

 photo IMG_6102_zps93bd386e.jpg
 photo IMG_6106_zps9c82df89.jpg
 photo IMG_6108_zpsd656af53.jpg
 photo IMG_6110_zps9dd95a7d.jpg  photo IMG_6112_zpsa3c870df.jpg  photo IMG_6114_zps030cafe9.jpg
Dress - c/o Persunmall*  //  Bag - Zara  //  Boots - Matalan  //  Studded cuff - H&M  //  Rings - Primark 

So much love for these boots I can't even explain, and you know how much I love my Zara bag as its in nearly every outfit post! Someone did comment on this outfit saying I looked quite 80s! I'm not sure I look 80s but I am sure I love this outfit.

Now I'm off to enjoy the rest of my long weekend, heading out again tonight to meet some old school chums and then heading to a beer and cider festival tomorrow for music and dancing and right now I've persuaded the boyf to take me shopping!! Hope you're all enjoying your weekends, let me know if you like my outfit, comment , tweet or pop on over to my instagram (direct links below).

Thanks
x




Online Jewellery store Henryka have been having fun raising money for Children In Need 2013! The staff took part in their very own Stars in Their Eyes! The videos are now live so go watch them and vote for your favourite hereTo donate to the very worthy cause click here.

16 comments :

  1. The dress looks gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with your bag!! It's gorgeous :)
    You love so lovely!
    So glad to be following you :) such a cute post!
    Keep in touch!!!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look! Love that bag!
    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Dress ,also the Bag <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit. Love the dress. Definitely something I would wear too, dressed up with some cute accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is sooo flattering! I love the style of it. And the boots! Didn't know Matalan did such lovely shoes :)Stunning!

    Laura from Fashion For 21

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ur look! That bag is beautiful :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress,it's casual and can be dressed up.Perfect! looked at the link, and they didn't have my size :-( If u ever sell it, can i have first dibs? lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice outfit, love the neon bag! - oh and I'd say you look more 60's than 80's, 60's was the monochrome time, someone got their numbers wrong ;) haha! gorgeous!

    -Han x
    www.thehannahlucydiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blog! Lovely outfit! I love that bag!<3

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your hair and the bag even more so <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pairing with the bag!

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look lovely! Your bag and nails are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that dress! B + W is so easy to wear if i'm feeling lazy :) woo you're not far off 1000 followers!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger