Sunday 1 September 2013

Outfit of the week #21

So it would seem I didn't learn my lesson from last weekends antics and I write this with another fuzzy head due to excessive drinking! I'm definitely getting too old for this and the hangovers seem to linger for much longer. Anyway I've been too busy baking cakes, and drinking shots to focus on taking outfit pictures so todays outfit of the week is something I wore last weekend.
Daisy prints are pretty popular at the moment and when I saw this cute t-shirt in Primark I snapped it up (and it helps that it was a mere fiver price tag). I wore it out straight away that night teaming it with my oxblood pleather skirt from H&M and my new favourite chunky gold chain. I was feeling lazy so plumped for my studded flats instead of tottering around in heels all night.

 photo IMG_6176_zpsdfe7aa5d.jpg
 photo IMG_6170_zpsce962c06.jpg
 photo IMG_6167_zps7016869d.jpg
 photo IMG_6163_zps38328199.jpg
T-shirt - Primark  //  Skirt - H&M  //  Necklace - Claires Accessories  //  Shoes - River island  //  Bag - Primark  //  Rings - H&M  

I love this t-shirt its so cute and I wore it again last night tucked into some high waisted jeans. Its causal but quirky and looks great with some gold accessories.

Can you believe I've nearly reached 1000 gfc followers. The more I think about it the more I realise how many 1000 people are, wow! Thanks to everyone that does actually read and enjoy my blog. I don't usually do giveaways but I probably should once I actually reach the big 1000 milestone. So I'll get my thinking cap on for some awesome prizes. In the meantime keep following, reading, commenting and tweeting me as I do love all your thoughts and interaction.

Thanks
x





Online Jewellery store Henryka have been having fun raising money for Children In Need 2013! The staff took part in their very own Stars in Their Eyes! The videos are now live so go watch them and vote for your favourite hereTo donate to the very worthy cause click here.

23 comments :

  1. Love the shirt! Great outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that top is from Primark, what a find! Love how you've styled it.
    And congrats on almost reaching 1000 followers, you totally deserve it : ) It'll be up to 1000 in no time!

    Amy at The Girl In The Bowler Hat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this top! Love how you've styled it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on being so close to 1000 followers, that's amazing! I love your tee, can't believe it's a Primark bargain! xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That daisy print top is so cute and an absolute bargain!
    And congrats on nearly reaching 1000 followers!

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is gorgeous, congratulations on being so near to 1000 followers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute shirt, and I love your shoes! Congratulations on almost reaching 1000! Almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the daisy print! So summery and fun- the skirt is amazing too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this top, need to get myself to Primark!

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the T-shirt its a real summer shirt.
    Also I love going out in flats, especially when there is drink involved ha.


    shaunibrown.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love your outfit posts! i love the skirt and colour x


    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this combination of the top and the skirt. The lipstick also goes together perfectly with everything. :)

    http://msnotweirdatall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh love your skirt http://fashionrubies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely tshirt honey
    Natalie Anne Bourn- www.theorangewalls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the daisy top! It's amazing.

    Congrats on passing 1000 followers on GFC! I just noticed! Well deserved :)

    Annettibus |Irish Fashion, Beauty and Art blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute outfit :) I love how this skirt can be casual with a tshirt!

    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the tshirt! was so suprised to see it is from primark! lovely post. my blog is keepcalmlookpretty.blogspot.com. Please check it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on the blog followers! I love your daisy t-shirt too :) xx

    http://natashaofthesaints.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. absolutely love the top!!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore this entire outfit! I love leather piece.

    Nicola
    Stylish but Skint

    ReplyDelete
  21. That skirt is so pretty, I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the top! It looks good for summer or winter - so a great piece! Congratulations on the 1000+ followers. :)

    Sophie.x
    http://thebirdsong.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger