Sunday 8 September 2013

Outfit of the week #22


Hiiiiii fashion peeps, another week is done and another outfit of the week to show y'all!
Its quite a simple yet affective outfit this week and one I wore to see the boy play an acoustic gig in our local on friday night. (btw I took these outfit pics when I got home so the hair is more 'undone' then it should be and the make up not so fresh, ahem!!). I really didn't know what to wear and had a 'I've got no clothes moments' even though I have 2 wardrobes full (and thats after getting rid of three bags full last weekend, whoops). It wasn't a particularly nice evening so I knew a skirt or dress was the last thing I needed and I was a billy no mates all night so didn't want to stand around in heels on my lonesome. 
So in the end this bright blazer, cute collared top, jeans and flat loafers combo fell out of the wardrobe. Staying with the 'I can't be bothered' theme I stuck my hair into a messy side plait and opted for barely there make up.  

 photo IMG_6185_zps7de44108.jpg
 photo 6376779a-d841-4ca3-a536-ba1ac975eb84_zpsa8d016b5.jpg photo 40a94128-b5c8-43f0-9397-b2e827bd10eb_zps28359974.jpg
 photo IMG_6180_zpsea877759.jpg
Blazer - eBay  //  Shirt - Primark  //  Jeans - Primark  //  Shoes - River Island  //  Bag - Matalan

In the end I was acually quite pleased with this little outfit, I'm so in love with this bargain eBay blazer it really jazzes up an outfit (yes I just said jazzes). I really love turning up my jeans at the moment to and am dreading the winter weather, the thought of socks (two pairs sometimes) fills me with loathing, although boots and opaque tights are a definite fav!

Thanks
x




Online Jewellery store Henryka have been having fun raising money for Children In Need 2013! The staff took part in their very own Stars in Their Eyes! The videos are now live so go watch them and vote for your favourite hereTo donate to the very worthy cause click here.

23 comments :

  1. Great outfit! The shoes are so cute! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have styled your hair! Very cute outfit, such pretty detail on the shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the colour of your blazer! x

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit :) that bag is so cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit - it looks really laidback but still quite smart. Your blazer is amazing, what a find! xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I'm going to check out that lovely blazer now :)
    - Michelle xo
    http://lovelymichelle-y.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geeez, you look smokin' AFTER a night out!...you must teach me your ways :P x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour of your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit. It's perfect for watching a band or even just having a nice comfy night out with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit. Lustimng after that pink blazer.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this blazer, it looks gorgeous with the cute collared shirt!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i cant believe they are primark jeans they look such good quality
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour of the blazer! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your shirt! The detail on the colour is so pretty, lovely outfit :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love that blazer! That color is perfect!

    -Erica xx
    www.ericawears.com | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the messy side plait! Also, that blazer is such a perfect shade of pink, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely combination. I'm in love with the collar.

    xoxo

    www.sugarpopfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely combination. I'm in love with that collar!

    xoxo

    www.sugarpopfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome outfit- i love your shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the outfit, the colour of your blazer is lush.xx

    Rumbielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the pink blazer! Gives this look such a feminine touch.

    PS: Love your blog. Now a subscriber.

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the blazer and the purse. These are verrrry nice touches! Your blog is very nice. I'm gonna follow. Thank you for sharing.

    www.ravenrosie.com
    Raven Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger