Sunday 15 September 2013

Outfit of the week #23

So who said it could be the middle of September huh! NB. We have a mere 14 Saturdays until Christmas, OMGEEEEE! Well I don't know about you but I'm still holding onto the dregs of summer or at least some form of sunshine in my life. Sadly its only my wardrobe holding onto this notion (oh hi loadsa rain). Any whoo my outfit this week is a darling smock dress from Choies. I love the paisley print and its nice baggy fit. Luckily its a dress that will look good with some opaque tights so I can wear it easily in the A/W months ahead.

 photo IMG_6199_zps2ab933ca.jpg photo IMG_6197_zps8e0ed00b.jpg photo IMG_6209_zps529b583a.jpg
 photo IMG_6215_zps9135b53d.jpg



 photo IMG_6214_zps223afffb.jpg 
Dress - c/o Choies* (sorry out of stock)  //  Belt - c/o Matalan*  //  Bag - c/o Soinfashion*  //  Shoes - Matalan  //  Cuff - H&M  //  
Rings -  (green square amber ring) c/o Henryka*,  (square rings) H&M,  (turquoise ring) Vintage

I wore this out last night to watch some bands in the pub! The boy was being the sound techy guy and guest playing in one of the bands, so I was a bit of a loner again. But its all good because I was wearing my new favourite dress! I love the shape and style of smock dresses and would hazard a guess that I'll have a couple more added to the drobe soon. The only downside to this dress is it gets sooooo static, to the point of pure annoyance but I can live with that for fashion's sake! I can't decide whether I like it with the belt or without the belt so opinions please.

And also I've been trying to change/improve my outfit photos a bit, I really want to get some full length shots involved so have been experimenting. I would love your thoughts on that too, so if you like these pics then let me know or if you prefer how I did them in previous posts then tell me in the comments section or tweet me on @lazy2lovely, much appreciated. 

P.S. Don't forget to enter my 1000 follower give-away to be in with a chance of winning a massive prize of £40 Topshop vouchers (who doesn't want that, huh)?

Thanks
x





Online Jewellery store Henryka have been having fun raising money for Children In Need 2013! The staff took part in their very own Stars in Their Eyes! The videos are now live so go watch them and vote for your favourite hereTo donate to the very worthy cause click here.

19 comments :

  1. You're super cute as always. I like the dress! Without the belt (I'm not a belt person, lol). And yes, I like these photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is gorgeous! Shame it is out of stock :(

    Love what you've paired it with!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! I really like navy and red together!
    :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your huuuge milestone! The dress is so sweet and I love the style, the whole static thing does drive me crazy tho! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your pics looks fab full length, and your dress is lovely, be an easy transition from summer to winter, there the best kinda dresses x

    Kirsty Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this dress on a couple of blogs and I seriously need it, it's gorgeous. Love your bag too :)

    Rosie
    x

    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dress! I can see myself wearing it with a leather bikers jacket!
    http://www.mode-lily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress and gorgeous bag! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving this whole outfit! also just followed you on blogger, bloglovin and insta, keep in touch lovely xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your lovely comment, I love this outfit- especially the bag! xx annalouiseelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dress Kylie, I've seen so many people blog gorgeous things from Choies! Might have to take a look.

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    P.S. It looks good both ways but I like it with the belt the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing!! :D
    And eeee Christmas yay!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so sad this dress is out of stock, it'[s gorgeous! Great post by the way,
    Chimere Nicole
    Http://www.glam4glam.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is gorgeous! Love everything :)

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute dress! I prefer it without the belt but it looks nice both ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love smock dresses. This one has such a cute pattern
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger