Sunday 22 September 2013

Outfit of the week #24

Yayyyyy, I have a week off work.. ahem! Anyway a causal outfit of the week for y'all today. This is something I wore to the boys Grandad's birthday meal during the week. I didn't want to dress up but I also wanted to dress up enough (do you know what I mean?). He also lives out in the sticks so warm attire was necessary. I've re-awakened my love for this tasselled leather jacket from a Primark sale earlier this year, it literally goes with everything. The white satchel is out in full force again as are the autumn/winter boots. I've tried to mix up the patterns and textures a bit in this outfit. Rocking some polka dots, stripes, knitwear and leather all in one outfit combination, booyah! I just wish I had remembered to wear my oversized beanie hat in the outfit photos to show you the full A/W look. I didn't realise how much of this outfit was Primark until I typed it out. Yes I love Primark, not even sorry. 

 photo IMG_6335_zps430a1e38.jpg
 photo IMG_6331_zpsed9b55fc.jpg
 photo 9a9b26b7-01a6-488f-bec8-2cdfaee35aef_zpsbf71120d.jpg
 photo 236f6a8c-5735-4493-bd9d-45df2feeffb4_zps70680382.jpg
Jacket - Primark  //  polka dot shirt - Primark  //  Jumper - Primark  //  Jeans - Primark  //  Boots - Mataan  //  Bag - bangomango  // Ankle socks - Primark  //  Necklace - Claires accesories  // Rings - various from Primark and H&M


I do love a good gold statement necklace and yes although I love my chunky gold chain in this outfit post I think this beast of an eagle necklace from Distressed would look perfect with this outfit too. How awesome is it? 
 photo eagle_zps046cad1d.jpg

Hope you liked my outfit guys,  have you all made the Autumn/Winter wardrobe transition yet? 
P.S. Don't forget to enter my 1000 follower give-away to be in with a chance of winning a massive prize of £40 Topshop vouchers (who doesn't want that, huh)?


Thanks
x




Online Jewellery store Henryka have been having fun raising money for Children In Need 2013! The staff took part in their very own Stars in Their Eyes! The videos are now live so go watch them and vote for your favourite hereTo donate to the very worthy cause click here.

25 comments :

  1. I love the denim and necklace !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style! I love your tasselled jacket :) beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit ! The white satchel is amazing!,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your jumper. You look so cute.

    Love, When You Dream Big x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh this makes me excited to wear my own Autumn stuff!! Stylish as ever, and my gawd that necklace is stunning!! :D

    P.S I also love Primark, and am also not sorry :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, I love how you can see the polka dot print through the sheer jumper so you're still showing off the shirt! I can't believe those jeans are from Primark, they look just like the Topshop ones xo

    http://thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, casual yet stylish and interesting! To echo the above comment, those jeans do not look like Primark - a good sign!

    I have a week off soon too, can't wait, if only just have some time to blog :-)

    Sarah x

    Smaz Says

    ReplyDelete
  9. I REALLY LOVE THIS OUT
    I mean its so comfy for college :)
    Well done :):) Your bag is fab x

    http://www.everythingcocochanell.blogspot.ie/
    marlene
    mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your boots and purse!! so chic, dear!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the top, necklace, and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog! Love your style, new follower! :) x

    styleacid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the boots and the dotted shirt - so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. We must have a really similar eye for style as I have a see-though stripe top just like yours and I like to wear my polka dot dress underneath. Who says you can't wear spots and stripes together! xx

    LovefromLouLou.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That satchel is amazing! I really want one x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the colour of the polka dot shirt and the Distressed eagle necklace is amazing!

    Soul Sparkler

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love the layered look, great outfit! :)
    Jesslyn xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a lovely outfit, love how you've layered with a green polka dot blouse underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This look is super coat, i love how your starting to layer for winter!
    AFASHIONFIX.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sending me your link I love adding new blogs to my reading list.
    I love that necklace.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really cute outfit, love how you can see the blouse through the sheer jumper and I adore those boots!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nothing wrong with a bit of Primark! Love your boots, can't believe they're from Matalan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger