Sunday 29 September 2013

Outfit of the week #25

Absolutely gutted that my week off is now at an end and I face the prospect of work tomorrow morning! I have nothing to show for my week off (apart from shopping purchases) I was rather lazy all week, just eating, tweeting, Instagramming and being nosey in blog land. Ah well the boy and I have a week off together in November which means one thing..... Christmas shopping time! We like to blitz the gift buying in one or two shopping trips, and due to a small leak in the flat we threw away some of the xmas decs so it'll be fun buying new ones.... anyway lets not get carried away with crimbo just yet.

My outfit of the week today is one I wore to slob around the house in and by slob I definitely mean slob. It was one of those days where you literally do nothing, to the point of feeling guilty for not having been outside at all day long. On this day I did indeed fail to venture out of the flat so in fact the shoes and bag you see in these pictures are unnecessary accessories (but what I would have worn had I chosen to open the front door).

 photo IMG_6371_zps5e060d16.jpg photo IMG_6368_zpsdfb73a54.jpg
 photo 8009ab46-41f2-4d42-a4bd-fea34bbdb0da_zpsf319f784.jpg
 photo eda3627e-7574-4dd6-ba87-38bb20d695d3_zpsd027153c.jpg
Kimono - eBay  //  Top - Forever21 (similar here)  //  Leggings - H&M  //  Shoes - Primark  //  Bag - c/o soinfashion *  //  Ring - c/o Henryka 

I love this comfy kimono, its in a cardigan material (if you know what I mean) so it seems more cosy then the general chiffon kimonos. It was an absolute bargain and I just know I'll be throwing it on loads when hanging around the flat and it'll be a perfect cover up in the spring. I can't get enough of my red satchel at the moment, I've been using it loads especially now I'm wearing my comfty red hi-tops again instead of sandals. Although its quite a casual outfit its actually been one of my favourite to photograph and show you guys so I hope you like it too.

P.S. Don't forget to enter my 1000 follower give-away to be in with a chance of winning a massive prize of £40 Topshop vouchers (who doesn't want that, huh)?


Thanks
x



15 comments :

  1. Great outfit, I love your kimono and bag - such a great colour!

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and your fashion sense! Your cardigan is lovely and i love your red sachel-type bag :) hehe

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! nice kimono!!
    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kimono <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd wear this out! Love the relaxed look x

    Danielle
    danielletc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the kimono its so cool and just adds that bit extra to the outfit! LOVE IT!

    Lyndsey

    ellelaww.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that kimono even though blue is NOT my color! You look so comfy and relaxed yet super cute!

    ♥ Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10quid for that kimono is suuch a bargain, absolutely love the colour! I will be putting it on my wish list!!!! love your style! x
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that jacket! its soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your outfit! it look so cozy and stylish!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit here, the colour combo is gorgeous!
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger