Sunday 6 October 2013

Outfit of the week #26

Can I just say before you start reading I really dislike these pictures, my nose looks fat, my legs look stumpy and I look grumpy as hell..... rant over... we carry on.

The lovely people at FrontRowShop very kindly sent over this cute collared dress for me to style up and show you. Its such a gorgeous colour and I still love anything with collars, I was hoping to style it using a white belt and some white shoes but having been on various shopping trips to find said white shoes I am yet to find some that I like. I basically want some similar to the ones I'm wearing in these pictures but in white so if you come across any then feel free to tweet me the link (@lazy2lovely).  
So having not found any white shoes I've had to use what I already have. I'm not 100% pleased with this outfit due to having a different idea in mind, but hey ho the dress is still cute!

 photo IMG_6517_zpsd442ba9b.jpg photo IMG_6518_zps2e3955ad.jpg
 photo 7c4007fe-0877-4ea7-a123-b37578e460a4_zps0824058d.jpg
 photo 5e16c544-d95d-4a5c-86d7-e6ff0923db49_zps2b22dfeb.jpg
Dress - c/o FrontRowShop*  //  Shoes - H&M  //  Belt - ?  //  Bag - Primark  //  Rings - H&M

I had to clinch it in with a belt as without one its a touch to long on me (short arse alert) and just looks a bit shapeless, so the belt adds a bit of character. As the dress is quite simple I've added a lot of studded detail to perk it up a bit (but would sooooo look better if accessories were in white not black, damn).
Do you think I can get away with wearing this dress with black opaque tights and boots for the colder weather? By the way last few days to enter  my 1000 follower give-away to be in with a chance of winning a massive prize of £40 Topshop vouchers 


Thanks
x




21 comments :

  1. You look really lovely and the dress is SO cute :) but I can see what you mean about maybe preferring the belt and shoes in white too - that would look cute!
    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress, love the colour! I will keep my eyes peeled for some in white, they would look so nice!

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and simple :)

    http://msnotweirdatall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely! Love the shoes !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. It' a lovely fresh look. I wear my hair up all the time but when Him indoors calls me pineapple girl - but then again what do men know... :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've seen you wearing these colours! You look very cute but somehow sophisticated as well!

    Stay in touch
    http://www.mode-lily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post, You have yourself a new follower!
    I try! and do something similar on my blog
    isabelbeatrice.blogspot.com
    would love to know what you think.
    loving your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dress, would be great for work! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so cute, the studs and accessories definitely bring it to life!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this outfit, and your hairstyle. You've managed to match everything (studs and pink!!) so perfectly. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute dress, I love the collar and the colour really suits you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute! I love the peterpan dress!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you look nice :) Absolutely love the color of the dress!
    http://beautymadefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a really nice dress and its a lovely colour too. It would be great as an office outfit, unfortunately it's too light for me as I would no doubt spill something down it, does it come in black?
    Btw you look nice in your photos :). Us ladies are always far too critical of how we look to others :)

    http://wantingtobeadomesticgoddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. your dress is such a pretty colour, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfit is lovely :) and you shouldn't dislike the pictures, you look absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look! http://myfashionfuel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. this outfit is so adorable on you shush being so critical of yourself! only just discovered your blog but i'm looking forward to having a good scroll through:D
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger