Sunday 13 October 2013

Outfit of the week #27

Hi kids, how cold has it got, waaaaa! I see so many bloggers wishing for the cold weather and although I do love chunky knits, cool coats, gorgeous boots and a funky beanie hat, I also bloodly hate the cold weather. My eyes water in the wind, my nose is incredibly painful when the cold air first hits it and my fingers go white and numb almost straight away. So its safe to say I love the warmer weather and am already wishing for March to come. 

Having said that I have an amazing new cobalt blue biker style coat from F&F at tesco, which I won through the twitter comp (#myffstyle). I wore said coat last night with this lovely outfit but didn't manage to get any photos with it in (but I'm sure you'll see it in a post soon). I've also embraced the winter boots again not only have I re-fallen in love with these gorgeous boots (see photos below) but I also managed to spend £60 in Asda the other day having popped some flat chelsea boots and some knee high riding boots in the trolly alongside the bread and milk.  

Anyway my outfit of the week is something I wore last night to a restaurant with the boy and his parents. Lots of food was sampled and copious amounts of wine drunk so all in all a fab Saturday night. I love this outfit. I love how its quite simple but the amazing statement necklace and tropical print wrap skirt make it seem more interesting then it actually is. Admittedly I did wear black tights with this ensemble as I'm not quite brave enough for bare legs in the middle of October. 

 photo IMG_6363_zps9971d84d.jpg
 photo IMG_6366_zps239f1895.jpg
 photo ca62b20d-e1a9-45d7-94d8-b9332040af3b_zps750adab5.jpg
 photo 1a9f9ed9-9548-4f2e-b919-278d7e17bd79_zps4fa8be36.jpg


T-shirt - Primark  //  Necklace - c/o Persunmall *  //  Skirt -  c/o Persunmall *  //  Bag - Primark  //  Ankle socks - Primark  //  Boots - Matalan  //  Rings - H&M  //  Bracelet - Stall in Portugal 

The skirt is really short but as I said black tights were a necessity so I didn't have my legs on show. This necklace is absolutely stunning and I have worn it numerous times since receiving it a couple of weeks ago.  Doesn't it look great against the simple black boyfriend tee?

Hope you liked this outfit of the week, be sure to check back on Wednesday as I have another celeb style steal to show you all featuring one of those fluffy jumpers (you know the ones!!!!) and another temporary tattoo from Fickle.

Thanks
x

20 comments :

  1. Love this look! The necklace goes so perfectly with the skirt, looks almost as if it was made to go with it!

    Lots of love, Alex from Bambella Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print on the skirt is absolutely gorgeous.. and your hair, I die!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty skirt! I love it. Super jealous of your lovely hair too.

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this outfit is so pretty! I love how it's all quite simple but with a bold skirt and necklace which match eachother really well! Your simple hair and makeup also compliment it well:)

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the cold either!! Loving your outfit, especially the skirt, you look gorgeous :)

    Also I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt and necklace, a really gorgeous outfit :)
    Laura x
    shimmerofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This a lovely outfit!! Totally in love with the bag can't believe it's from primark! Bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the necklace and skirt go so well with your top and accessories. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute! Definitely need the tights for the cold though!

    I have a giveaway if you fancy entering - www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, saw it on your Instagram! That necklace is beaut.

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loveeee the skirt. Such a gorgeous print. Boots are amazing too, I keep seeing really good finds from matalan, I must go!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab statement necklace! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this pretty skirt paired with those yummy boots! I love my A/W wardrobe but hate the cold. I'd rather live somewhere hot and sunny like L.A and live in denim shorts. SIGH...

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit, the necklace and bag are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ah you look perfect! love your skirt and boots <3
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice outfit,like the bag :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely outfit and great blog!
    thanks for sending me your link the other day, following you on bloglovin' now :)

    - sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so obsessed with boyfriend tees lately, I'm going to have to make a trip to primark for that and them socks!! Great outfit! Your hairs gorgeous by the way x

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger