Sunday 20 October 2013

Outfit of the week #28

 photo IMG_6560_zpsc1668b69.jpg
 photo IMG_6564_zps730aea4d.jpg
 photo 221c3da2-c645-464a-8e3c-9780590dd427_zps36aea148.jpg
 photo IMG_6570_zps1d8b09e5.jpg
Dress - c/o Karma clothing via e-tail pr *  //  Jacket - Primark  //  Bag - Primark  //  Boots - George @ Asda  //  Watch - c/o The watch hut via e-tail pr * 

Hello everybody, I'm not going to say much this week as I'm in a total grump/sulky mood as my ear has  been blocked for the best part of a week and I'm getting rather frustrated. I think I'll be visiting the doctors at some point this week as this fuzzy, echoey hearing is driving me round the bend. Sorry for the shocking photos I guess we're all having lighting issues now the poor weather is upon us. 

Lots of bloggers have been sent this cute little watch from The Watch Hut lately. I've always loved the retro Casio style watches and I already use a bright yellow plastic strap one for work so this lovely silver one will be my watch for more dressier occasions. One of the things that excited me most about this watch is the fact that you can adjust the strap size manually simply by sliding the clasp along. When I first opened the watch packaging I was thinking 'oh no I'm gonna have to go and get links taken out because of my tiny wrists' but no need as Casio have thought about all the small wristed people in the world.


Thanks
x

17 comments :

  1. Love this outfit ! Really cute !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute outfit, love the whole pink theme xx

    http://www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jacket - can't believe it's from Primark!
    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely hun!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can always rely on you for inspiration. I love these posts on a Sunday too, I always plan my outfits for the week on a Sunday evening so it get's me going!

    Charlotte - www.blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything pink automatically gets my vote! Your hair looks lovely in these pictures too.

    Hope your ear gets better soon

    Smaz Says

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in loveeeee with the dress. And the watch. Just the whole outfit basically. You look lovely :)
    lovefromsammie.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so so cute! I'm in love with this whole look! That jacket is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with this outfit - everything looks amazing together! :) great post.

    Nicola:
    curlandpearls | bloglovin'
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted a jacket with fringes like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! I'm really loving the jacket and the watch :) it's good that the watch has adjustable straps cos I have tiny wrists as well and buying watches is always a hassle for me!

    Beauty In My Mind - Cosmetics Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit, the jacket especially! I love watches, but to find a watch that can fit my mini wrist is a bit of a pain! Lovely outfit post x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The jacket is absolutely lush! I love it! Great post xx

    http://littered-lipstick.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want a watch like that, really loving that burgundy colour like... forever haha

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit, the burgundy on the watch is so lovely!
    :)

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous outfit! You look gorgeous 😊 has that jacket been in Primark recently? I need it!!! ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger