Sunday 27 October 2013

Outfit of the week #29

Todays outfit of the week is something I wore last weekend clubbing.... yes I went clubbing! Its been a while since the boy and I did this kinda recreational activity and needless to say we went with people a few years younger then us. Although having said this we were the last ones standing dancing and we had an excellent time drinking cocktails from teapots.

If you follow me on Instagram you will remember me asking advice on what clutch to use with this outfit a yellow one or a grey one... well I went for the grey one.

 photo IMG_6593_zpsb3da1964.jpg
 photo fb290847-72b0-4c17-8d51-69a48db9c6be_zps2f8f64e6.jpg

 photo IMG_6597_zps910bbb61.jpg
 photo IMG_6599_zps58587484.jpgBlazer - eBay  //  vest - Primark  //  shorts - eBay  //  Bag - Primark  //  Necklace - c/o Distressed *  //  Rings - Various from H&M and Primark  
 Boots - c/o Barratts *

I did feel rather overdressed in my black tights while all the other ladies were deck out in tiny skirts and backless dresses but I'm sorry I go for warmth and comfort nowadays, I have no one to impress. I love love love these gorgeous cut out boots from Barratts, they're a perfect height and the nice chunky heel keep me very safe through all the dancing! Check out the amazing eagle necklace too. unfortunately part of this outfit is now in the bin. The chain strap on the blue vest broke while we were in the taxi... on the way there.. so I had to tie it back on and keep the blazer on all night... not ideal! Hope you like this outfit, let me know in the comments as I love reading them all.

Thanks
x



22 comments :

  1. You look cute in pink !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts look great! Shame about the vest, it's a lovely colour
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look for a night out - warm and stylish. Love those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fan of the boots, haven't shopped at Barrats in ages!
    Lauren xx | Lauren J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots! I dress for comfort too and you still look stylish so good for you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! I love the blue and pink together paired with the gorgeous necklace :D

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue and pink! Just discovered your blog:)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit so much! The leather shorts are gorgeous and the pink and blue work perfectly together!

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the necklace and boots! :) x

    teacupsnmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I love that necklace! Beth xiox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love it! I love the bright colors on top with black on the bottom. And those boots are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit, i NEED to take a trip to primark! That bag is amaaaaazing. I love the shoes also, they're so balenciaga!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pink blazer makes the whole look so girly and nice.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love this outfit (: and your shoes are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love love your blazer here! that shade of pink is so wonderful!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh! Such a pretty outfit, think I'll be taking some inspiration from this :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing shorts!! You are gorgeous

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love this outfit, you look amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger