Wednesday 30 October 2013

Celebrity style steal: Alexa chung

 photo chung3_zps2afd14c0.jpg

I have another celebrity style steal for you all on this fine mid week evening. This time its from IT girl and marmite fashionista (you either love her or hate her right?) Alexa Chung. She does preppy style perfectly, she always looks classy, girly and never looks trashy and showy off. Her hair is strangely perfect even though theres nothing special about it, how does she do that? 
She so purdy!

I looooooved the whole pinafore trend that took place in spring/summer this year but being nearer 30 then 20 I just couldn't bring myself to get one... until I saw this o so subtle black cord number in my favourite shop, Primark. Its perfection and will be worn on many an occasion this winter with black tights and snuggly jumpers underneath...cosy!

 photo IMG_6502_zps013be5c5.jpg
 photo cb5c87f1-ae61-4cd5-87b5-d609c88ef0b2_zps4850fd7a.jpg
 photo 6abd5586-233c-4adc-b6b9-b17f9584e09a_zps4779f879.jpg
 photo IMG_6506_zps5da2ea3a.jpg
Pinafore dress  - Primark  //  Shirt - Primark  //  Bag - Boohoo  //  Boots - Matalan    

I really love this oufit and although I still feel slightly like a toddler in it I think I just about pull it off. I definitely prefer a black one to the blue denim ones and I love that practically any top will look good underneath. I definitely feel very 'Chung' like in this outfit.   

Hope you like.

Thanks
x



14 comments :

  1. You look so good! I love Alexa Chung, shes so amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ Alexa, loved this post too! So good Kylie!! :) I always think if you can't wear what you want to now, what are you going to be like at 60!? Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! Alexa is the ultimate style icon and you pull it off perfectly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable, definitely see a bit of Alexa in you! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge Alexa fan so must say I absolutely adore this outfit! I love the pinafore trend too but think denim ones on a twenty five year old (me) are just a no no. I need this Primark number in my life. J'adore your boots too!

    Hannah
    cagneyandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous! I love that collared blouse worn with that pinnie!!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. loovveeee those matalan boots x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great steal (: you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guuurrrll, this is so lovely! I'm a massive fan of Alexa, and I still prefer your version! (; I really love your style steal idea!

    Scotty Hollywood | Kitten as a Cat

    ReplyDelete
  11. So good! I adore those tops with the collars, and LOVE your bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HATE alexa. What's the big deal? She's so big headed it's unreal haha. But you look cute in the pinafore! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit looks so beautiful on you!!! You definitely can pull it off :)
    I'm so sad I saw this pinafore in primark but didn't buy it so regretting it now.

    Lovely post - btw your bangs are amazing it's making me want to cut my hair haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a badass idea, really cool to see celebrity type looks, you should do more of them ^^

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger