Sunday 10 November 2013

Outfit of the week #31

So another week is done and I have another outfit for you! Its a casual outfit today something I wore to uni on Thursday purely to keep warm and cosy on the smelly bus. But I rather liked the final result so thought I would share with you all (apologies if you follow my Instagram you may have already seen this outfit combo). I snapped up the infamous Bambi jumper from Primark a couple of weeks back. I love it as its longline which can be dressed up or down. Strangely this jumper smells of marzipan (anyone else found this?) but its not the worse thing to smell of I guess. I'm still a sucker for a collar so will be adding many under jumper and dresses this A/W. I'm rocking my awesome Tesco coat again (its love) and my trusty red satchel. 

 photo IMG_6659_zpsc311ca71.jpg
 photo IMG_6648_zpsaf17b153.jpg photo IMG_6650_zps4c8e94c1.jpg
 photo a8785d37-1e12-4502-b729-1b96964f992d_zps4bfc4f26.jpg
Coat - Tesco  //  Jumper - Primark  // Shirt (see underneath) - Primark  //  Leggings - H&M  //  Boots - George@Asda  //  Bag - c/o soinfashion *  

Its been a long old week at work but probably because I have a week off now, yay! Its the boys birthday on Wednesday so lots of fun to be had and we're hoping to get all the Christmas shopping done in one trip (really?). So a busy week ahead. Be sure to follow me on Instagram if you want to catch all the fun (@lazy2lovely).

I'm off to meet a friend for coffee now so toodleooo. 

Thanks
x

21 comments :

  1. I need that jumper in my life! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jumper !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest jumper ever! I cannot believe its a Primark number, It looks far more expensive!

    Kirsty x Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jumper is the cutest thing ever! loving that coat, that jumper is a gorgeous colour xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh your jumper is so cute! Looks like the perfect cosy outfit too :) good luck with the christmas shopping - don't think I've ever managed it all in one day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, need that jumper! So cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cosy and comfy! Loving the blue coat and bambi jumper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look!
    Love everything about it!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet jumper! Such a good outfit for uni, comfortable and warm :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I tried this on the other day and put it back...whyyyyy haha!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I may have to find that Bambi jumper, it's so adorable! :) xx

    -Natasha
    www.hernameistashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Bambi jumper! So cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. cuuuuuuuute! I have to admit that I've only ever watched Bambi once, I couldn't bare to watch it again! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Disney! Way to put it into an outfit. It looks amazing and chic. Love the color of the coat too..a stunning blue.

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! The jumper is amazing, and I love how the blue coat & red satchel look together :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful coat! Those the colour of the satchel too!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this look, love the hint of tartan peeking out beneath your jumper :) good luck with your Christmas shopping!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger