Sunday 18 August 2013

Outfit of the week #19

Howdy readers, another week another outfit to show you all! I haven't actually worn this one yet but can't wait to try. The print on this lovely shirt is quite spectacular, its kind of snakeskin/cobweb/ watercolour effect and the colour combo is lovely. I love the contrasting black collar and button line down the front and its the perfect sheerness to not wear a vest underneath (no getting hot and sticky here, thanks). I'm wearing it with some little leather look shorts from eBay. I've wanted a pair for ages but wasn't keen on them being too short or too tight so I took a chance and ordered a black pair and red pair for a fiver each and they're great. They're short but not tight and they have an elasticated waist, yay! Hello again gorgeous Zara messenger bag and welcome to my new amazing chunky cut out buckle boots.


 photo IMG_6098_zps89819a74.jpg photo IMG_6089_zpsb26e246f.jpg photo IMG_6099_zps937e975a.jpgShirt  - c/o Missi clothing*  (no longer online) //  Shorts - eBay  //  Bag - Zara  //  Boots - Matalan  //  Rings - New look (Silver triangle), Primark (Black spikes), c/o Henyka* (Green Amber Square ring)  //  Chain necklace - H&M
How gorgeous are these boots from Matalan? I was lucky enough to nab them for £10 in an online offer. They're very similar to the ones on a recent wishlist of mine so I'm extremely happy to have found a similar pair for a much better price (ever the bargain hunter). I wore them out this week to mine and the boyf's anniversary and I have to say they are incredibly comfortable albeit quite sweaty,  euww! 
Hope you like this outfit, let me know in the comments section and you can tweet me too.

Kylie 
x




Online Jewellery store Henryka have been having fun raising money for Children In Need 2013! The staff took part in their very own Stars in Their Eyes! The videos are now live so go watch them and vote for your favourite hereTo donate to the very worthy cause click here.



14 comments :

  1. Really cute outfit - love that top. The colors are pretty, and I actually really like the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore that shirt Kylie!

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look ! As usual !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome outfit! i'm swooning over everything that you're wearing from head to toe. love the neon bag and your boots are super sick!

    Check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are amazing, Cant believe they are from Matalan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the second post where someone has bought something amazing from matalan I'm obv missing out here! This outfit looks so great on you, love the neon bag x

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love those shorts and shoes! they look amazing:)

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the top and bag. Very cute outfit!

    http://xoxomeaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit it's so cute. I wish I could pull off such a bold print like you can - such a pretty girl :)

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness I'm in love with your shirt! Love it so much!
    Hannah :) x

    Love, Life, and Makeup Blog/Twitter/Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that shirt - the pattern and colours on it is amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with that Zara bag, everyone seems to have it. :)

    -Natasha
    www.hernameistashaa.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger