Wednesday 12 March 2014

Wedding hair...?

Having been constantly thinking about my wedding dress lately (I have ordered one and will be picking it up from the shop on Saturday so fingers crossed its perfect otherwise I'll be returning it and going back to the drawing board) I now need to start deciding on hair and accessories. I can't really make a final decision on these things until I'm absolutely sure about my dress... but heres a few ideas that have been floating around my head and numerous Pinterest wedding boards of late. 

 photo 5635703a-511c-42e7-a607-41359a73733d_zpsf126d37c.jpg

ALL IMAGES FOUND ON PINTEREST 

I definitely don't want a veil so I'm quite taken by the idea of having some kind of flower crown, clip headband detailing. I always thought I wanted my hair long and down with some kind of plait or braids involved somewhere but I think the dress will probably have some kind of back detail so obviously that needs to be shown off.  I think a loose up do might be the best way to go... what do you all think?

Thanks
x

twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

7 comments :

  1. I love Grecian inspired plaited up-dos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the idea of incorporating a floral element into your hair for the big day - prevents it from being too plain, without detracting from the detailing of the gown.
    Hope you're happy with your wedding dress, when it arrives! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the bottom left one! Beautiful flower crown especially with the braids
    Estelle x
    Let Me Go Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deffo the ginger girls style! Would suit you perfectly! Good luck with the dress! Only another zillion things to sort now! ;) lost-arrows.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All styles are looks good and i think you have picked one of the best from these.

    http://www.wherewedding.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been doing exactly the same on Pinterest for my wedding hair ha ha. I have loads saved on my comp, I need to cut it down! I have the bottom left one saved :) but amongst many others!

    Gem x
    gemsi2011.blogspot.com
    @GemsGemz86

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger