Wednesday 21 May 2014

Holiday Clothes

I'm going on Holiday to Portugal on the 1st on June and I can't bloody wait. Not only is in mine and the boys first holiday on our own for ageeeees but it's also a celebratory holiday as I would have finished and handed in my last ever uni assignment the day before... phew!

I can't believe how quickly three years have gone and hopefully, if all goes to plan, I will have my BA (hons) Practice and Development in Early Years Education by September. It's been a tough old slog as its been a work based degree meaning I actually still work full time with a day out to spend at uni, meaning my weekends have been dominated by study for the past three years (and a little blogging of course). But hey I'm nearly done and I'm very proud... if I do say so myself.

So I've been major holiday shopping over the past couple of weeks and I thought I would show you some of my purchases, I'm sure you'll be seeing them in outfit posts or Instagram pictures soon. I was thinking of doing a few holiday outfit posts... whaddya think?

 photo 887d04e1-5a07-4302-a6c7-dd0f171a9608_zps6a89181b.jpg


Giraffe bikini  bottoms - New Look  // Hat - H&M  //  Denim shorts - Primark  //  lime tunic dress - Cameo Rose via New Look  //  Daisy necklace - River Island  //  Playsuit - Redlabel  //  Sandals - Primark

Now this isn't even the half of it I'm sure you'll understand. I have a couple more bikinis thrown in there, kimonos, many a sandal, shorts and cute summer dresses and the obligatory maxi dress.

Cannot wait to get on that plane.
Thank
x

5 comments :

  1. I love the hat! I really want to come out of my comfort zone this summer, challanged myself with fashion and a hat is deffinatly one of the first things for me :) xx

    pollypocketbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice items !
    Giveaway on the blog, get the bronze queen look !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you thoroughly enjoy Portugal with your man. This is a great selection.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumpsuit! Hope you love Portugal, I went in March and absolutely loved it!! :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoy reading your blog, hope you have a lovely holiday.

    http://whatgracewears.blogspot.co.uk/
    instagram: gracearthurx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger