Sunday 13 July 2014

Outfit of the week #61

 photo 8fc8d9f5-e40c-496f-b582-8e5489a824c4_zpsef2dc7de.jpg
 photo 4eb2f3f2-d312-4c2d-86ed-5fc761ee3f42_zps401c119b.jpg
 photo 2e5b2f02-72c4-4f55-9760-b0ff500fcf12_zps4d88cc8a.jpg
Top - c/o Krisp clothing *  //  Skirt - H&M  //  Bag - Zara  //  Shoes - Diechmann


Hi Kids,  another week over and another outfit for you all to peruse. This ones a little different actually. I love this great crochet tasselled top from Krisp clothing but I wasn't sure how to style it. I wanted something a little different from the obvious denim shorts or black trousers so I went for a little lace detailed tube skirt form H&M and my favourite Zara bag to add a dash of colour! I never get tired of wearing these gorgeous shoes so overall I'm quite please with this look! I'm still not entirely sure how else I could wear this top so any suggestion would be appreciated, just leave a comment below. 
Thanks
x




10 comments :

  1. I really like what you did here. Loving the lace detail on the skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the way you've styled this outfit, the skirt is gorgeous, too. I think it'd be interesting to style the top with a high - waisted skater skirt, tuck it in (loosely), but aside from that, I'd have no idea! xx

    francesca | on-thebias | fashion, beauty, lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit! the bag is such a nice colour

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous I love the shoes and the top, definitely lusting xxxx


    www.blondeofcarbs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that top, so cute for summer!

    anna from www.styleskittle.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. As ever your style is spot on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit of the week is gorgeous! I love your fringed crochet top, your beautiful lace hemmed skirt and the contrast between your white Krisp Clothing top and black H&M skirt.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so tanned - jealous! Love the crochet top!

    Jac
    www.bumpkinbetty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is lovely! I have that yellow Zara bag and it's one of my faves because it's such a good shape.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my this outfit.. I love it!! I would have never even considered a top like that, but the way you styled it, it's great! Loving those shoes! x

    Silke Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger