Wednesday 20 May 2015

bohemian military jumpsuit

kimono, utility jumpsuit utility style jumpsuit lob and bangs primark jumpsuit utility style jumpsuit of dreams - primark  //  kimono - boohoo (old - similar here)  //  boots - c/o barretts * (old)  //  clutch bag - primark

can we all just take a moment to appreciate this fine jumpsuit. it's got it all, flattering top half, military vibes and although it comes with a khaki tie belt I love that i can add my fav belt to clinch it in at the waist and make my legs look uber long. and hell yes to the 70s spin by adding this floaty tasseled kimono (sorry girls its from boohoo but years old). i almost paired it with pointed black heels, but was having a fat feet day (come on we all have em) so opted for my trusty boots instead.although this jumpsuit is amazing it does need some careful styling otherwise it can look baggy and unflattering. i think for me it only works gathered together at the waist. i also have to pin the front together otherwise we may have boob issues and i would always wear something over the top as I have quite narrow shoulders meaning the top half is generally very baggy on me. I think heels are a must too otherwise the jumpsuit would just completely swamp me. . . but isn't it ace? originally i was wearing it with a little leather jacket but i'm so glad i pop on my kimono on, completely changed the look and I felt great in it all night.



thanks
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger