Sunday 17 May 2015

outfit of the week #103

mustard A line skirt
bangs breton primark sunglasses boyfriend denim breton and mustard jacket - zara  //  tshirt - primark  //  skirt - primark (old)  //  shoes - c/o krisp clothing *  //  sunglasses - primark


So the sun peeked out a tiny bit last sunday so i got my legs out... ok i lie I'm the least brave person ever so the tights were firmly on but still, i'm in a skirt. i've said it before and i'll say it again, theres something so right about leopard print and stripes together and with the mustard skirt and washed out oversized denim you can't go wrong, am i right? i have my new fave primark sunnies on again, obvs and the little satchel bag adds a dot of quirk to proceedings. i think this might be one of my favourite looks of spring/summer so far.i'm on a bit of a high this weekend as i have a nice relaxing week off work. its been a little craaaaazy lately so to have a week of nothingness is just what the doctor ordered. i hope the weather perks up but if not never mind. i mentioned in my last post about getting my hair cut so I may do that at some point this week (check out my instagram for possible hair updates). my hair has been behaving well lately though and looking nice, isn't that always the way when you decide to change it up a bit?!! seeya for a new outfit post on wednesday, leave me your comments below.

thanks
x



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger