Sunday 23 August 2015

outfit of the week #115

ootd, style blogger
awkward length jeans nothing to wear tshirt 70s tan suede jacket fringed jacket 70s styling nothing to wear teejacket - c/o celeblook *  //  top - asos  //  jeans - asos  //  shoes - primark  //  sunglasses - deichmann
hi all, i have nothing to wear. you know when you go through those moments of looking in your wardrobe and thinking really. . . 'what are these?' 'where are my clothes'. yeah i'm having that at the moment so this tshirt is massively appropriate in all kinds of ways. i'm sure this dry spell will pass, I just need a little inspo *cue massive pinning session*. despite this unlove for my current clothes i do love this jeans, they're a great length and o so slightly high waisted which is perf. and my love for this jacket will never die, although it won't keep me warm for much longer i guess. i've had a fairly lazy weekend after a tough week at work. had an epic bbq at my moomin mummas yesterday thanks to the sudden warm spell we experienced in bucks. back to rain this week i though.

thanks
x



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger