Sunday 7 April 2013

Outfit of the week #3

Leather jackets photo IMG_5408_zps9d805e14.jpg
My outfit of the week is something I wore last night to a work colleagues hen do! I decided to be a very good fashion blogger and not buy anything new for the occassion (well done me).
This little outfit is very much a boohoo affair! Both the clutch and the dress are old purchases from way back when the amazing fashion website wasn't so popular. The dress I brought before I moved in with Luke so its well over three years old but how current does it look, bodycon, monochrome stripes with sheer panelling, perfection!! The clutch is about a year old and satisfied my neon obsession along with my new neon stackable rings form Primark and neon lips. My pleather jacket with embellished shoulder detail is a fantastic eBay find from a few months ago, so sorry couldn't find the link anywhere. All tied together with a simple pair of New Look black wedges. Hope you like!
Monochrome dress photo IMG_5423_zps0221fd4f.jpg
Monochrome with a neon pop photo IMG_5427_zps1aba3a50.jpg
Neon accessories photo IMG_5400_zps6aca6036.jpg
 photo IMG_5398_zpsd2bfe8ca.jpg
Jacket - eBay (similar here) / Dress - Boohoo (similar here) / Skull Clutch - Boohoo (similar here) / Rings - Primark / Shoes - New Look (similar here) / Lips - Rimmel Apocolips (Apocalyptic) / Blotchy legs - all mine!


We all had such a fab night, starting off at the bride to be's house for drinks, nibbles and special guest who lets just say didn't like wearing clothes (wink wink nudge nudge). We then all hopped aboard a pink hummer limo for the hour trek into Milton Keynes for a night of dancing and drunken debauchery.   

I have a fun week ahead of me. On Tuesday I have a uni interview to see if they'll allow me to carry on and get my BA in Early years, I also have to decide if I want to do extra training alongside this and become an Eary Years Teacher (eruuughhhhh more essays)! 
Its also my birthday on Tuesday, yay for presents but nay to another year older (booooo!!!) Where is all the time going, can't believe I'm going to be 27, major sad face? So I'm sure I'll be featuring some birthday presents on here with you at some point next week, I also have a lovely Aztec skater dress to show you (previously featured in this wishlist post) and of course my outfit of the week post next Sunday.
So stayed tuned folks!

Thanks
x

p.s. don't forget to follow via bloglovin as it seems GFC is to soon disappear :(

13 comments :

  1. You look stunning,
    I love your dress and the shoulder
    detail on your dress is amazing. ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is so stunning. Love this outfit!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I have those wedges in cream, they're so comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning outfit the dress looks amazing on you.

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning set! You look dashing!


    Please visit and follow my blog

    http://danicastark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh - love your dress!

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit posts: She Is Pinstripe Dungarees at the North Bloggers Meet Up & Varsity Jacket & Nike Blazers | Varsity Girl

    I am also Barratts Blogger of the Week and to celebrate Barratts have given me a £40 Barratts voucher to win - enter here.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is so beautiful! It looks in amazing condition - how do you keep it looking like that?! I'm loving the monochrome outfit too :)

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit & sounds like a fun gurls night;) I'm following you, follow me too if you be so kind:

    http://whosyourdowdy.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the big colour splash of yellow with the bag, really gives the outfit a BAM!

    http://sparklybluesandrainbowshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool outfit! The dress looks fab and I love the yellow colour-pop clutch :)

    Thanks for your comment!
    Helen at uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shoes! Good old New Look :)

    Loving the clutch too amazing colour

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit, rocking the monochrome well, especially with the GORGEOUS clutch <3
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger