Sunday 14 April 2013

Outfit of the week #4

So it was my birthday on Tuesday and although I would rather forget it (I'm 21 again honest) Myself and the boy did manage to get out and celebrate with a fabulous meal at Prezzo. I do believe I should be Italian, love olives, love wine, love pizza, love pasta.......

So my outfit of the week post is what I wore to Prezzo and it has to be one of my fav outfits at the moment! I'm still a big midi dress fan and I think this Primark one looks great with my eBay bargain leather jacket. I seem to be wearing this necklace loads lately and the clutch bag is an oldie but its my 'go to' bag if I'm not sure which of my many bags to use. The shoes were a bargainous five pounds, I usually wear them with jeans but liked the whole look I achieved here with the midi dress and leather. Oh and look I'm wearing my trusty Kate Moss 107 Matte effect! 
 photo IMG_5320_zpsc6fe4fc2.jpg
 photo IMG_5317_zpsf65cded8.jpg
 photo IMG_5326_zpsa810cdb8.jpg
 photo IMG_5328_zpsc44533ab.jpg photo 4edfa3d5-88b8-47a3-98ba-4c4561144132_zpsfe937d51.jpg
 photo IMG_5314_zpsc54c47f3.jpg
Jacket - Ebay / midi dress - Primark (similar here) / Necklace, earrings and ring - H&M / Shoes - bangomango / Bag - Tesco (old) / Lippy - Kate Moss Matte effect 107


The meal was gorgeous we started off with the antipasti platter, yum! We both had calzones and salad for main and finished off with a creamy latte, perfection!

I did pretty well for birthday presents this year, Luke was very clever and checked out a previous wishlist post for some gorgeous shoes (I'm sure you'll be seeing these on an outfit post very soon). My Mummy got me some shoes, benefit make up and a cute necklace. And I got a lovely giraffe jumper and giraffe canvas wall picture from Luke's Mummy and Aunty (btw I love giraffes). And of course lots of lovely bath stuff and a couple of lush products too...oh and some champers, yay!

Check out my instagram for pics of my pressie's, meal at Prezzo's and much more.

Thanks
x

13 comments :

  1. You look lovely :) Sounds like you had a great birthday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lippy is a lovely colour!
    I love midi dresses at the moment :) Happy '21st'! Hehe
    xx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! It goes great with those shoes.


    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress! also love the details on the jacket... amazing!

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your neon necklace x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a larvly birthday missy.
    Ah Prezzo, I'm obsessed with their Mozzarella in Carrozza.
    Loving the midi dress, leather jacket and red shoe combo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You work the midi trend so well. FIERCE!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday
    i really like the jacket

    ReplyDelete
  9. really lovely look, like your dress and your necklace;)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The red lipstick you wearing definately makes you look so gorgeous!! im loving the midi dress! xoxo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha I too have this dress. Similar sense of style! Glad I found your blog!

    H x

    www.tryingyummymummy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger