Monday 22 April 2013

Outfit of the week #5

 photo IMG_5496_zps87b29a99.jpg
Ahhhh I got me a fringe!!!
I was not a happy bunny when I got home from the hairdressers on Tuesday! I asked for a side fringe that skimmed my eyelashes and I got an almost full fringe skimming my eyebrows, call yourself a hairdresser?!
But any hoo I've sorted it out myself and am gradually getting use to it, everyone else seems to like it so I can live with it for now and it wont take too long to grow a touch more and become the long side fringe I wanted in the first place.

Onto my outfit of the week, sorry its a day late, I've been in Cornwall for a friends wedding!
I'm still on a major neon binge and this is certainly a neon inspired outfit. The accessories, lips and amazing shoes mean my neon habit is sufficiently quenched. 
OMG! photo IMG_5499_zps691cf60e.jpg photo IMG_5513_zpsda853383.jpg photo IMG_5353_zps0176d711.jpg  T-shirt - (Lukes) Primark mens section / Trousers - Lashes of London / Shoes - New Look (similar here) / Bag - Boohoo / Necklace - H&M / Rings - Primark / Neon Bracelets - C/O Celliana

Loving this outfit! The T-shirt is one of Luke's he doesn't wear it so I've pinched it and it's become a favourite. The Trousers were a fab sale find from Lashes of London and are a lovely shiny, ethnic print. The bag you've seen before and the shoes are beautiful but painful!

Hope you like

Thanks
x

Twitter Bloglovin / Instagram

16 comments :

  1. lovely outfit, I love the top and necklace!x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour shoes, the fringe looks good on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving those trousers and the whole ensemble!!! Goes great together

    Lucy xoxo

    elizakklozet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fringe - you suit it so much. Those pants are amazing, I'm loving all sorts of patterned trousers recently.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit! loving those trousers!
    And the fringe looks good! :)

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the trousers! This is a beautiful outfit. You look amazing!
    xx

    I have a new ootd post if you want a look!
    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That clutch is gorgeous! I want my fringe back too, it really suits you.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your top! Looks so cute, and your fringe is gorgeous too! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that the top is mens!!! It's fab. I love your fringe too it really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shoes, the colour is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a similar experience at the hairdressers a couple of years ago - I asked for a side fringe and he basically gave me a full fringe swept to the side (I ended up quite liking it though and ended up getting a proper full fringe put in after!)
    I do like your fringe though, I think it suits you :)

    (Also pretty sure I have some shoes similar to those from New Look as well only mine are kind of a bright turquoise).
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fringe suits you :) I'm still toying with the idea to get mine cut back in.
    Cute outfit, the trousers are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your fringe looks gorgeous! It'll grow out in time, so it'll be longer soon :) Love the top too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cool t shirt! love your make-up and hair <3
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing tee- it's so cool! lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. the trousers are so daring but you've pulled them off really well! also love how you've styled it!
    www.herfashionmoment.blogspot.com
    angharad x

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger