Monday, 22 April 2013

Outfit of the week #5

 photo IMG_5496_zps87b29a99.jpg
Ahhhh I got me a fringe!!!
I was not a happy bunny when I got home from the hairdressers on Tuesday! I asked for a side fringe that skimmed my eyelashes and I got an almost full fringe skimming my eyebrows, call yourself a hairdresser?!
But any hoo I've sorted it out myself and am gradually getting use to it, everyone else seems to like it so I can live with it for now and it wont take too long to grow a touch more and become the long side fringe I wanted in the first place.

Onto my outfit of the week, sorry its a day late, I've been in Cornwall for a friends wedding!
I'm still on a major neon binge and this is certainly a neon inspired outfit. The accessories, lips and amazing shoes mean my neon habit is sufficiently quenched. 
OMG! photo IMG_5499_zps691cf60e.jpg photo IMG_5513_zpsda853383.jpg photo IMG_5353_zps0176d711.jpg  T-shirt - (Lukes) Primark mens section / Trousers - Lashes of London / Shoes - New Look (similar here) / Bag - Boohoo / Necklace - H&M / Rings - Primark / Neon Bracelets - C/O Celliana

Loving this outfit! The T-shirt is one of Luke's he doesn't wear it so I've pinched it and it's become a favourite. The Trousers were a fab sale find from Lashes of London and are a lovely shiny, ethnic print. The bag you've seen before and the shoes are beautiful but painful!

Hope you like

Thanks
x

Twitter Bloglovin / Instagram
Be an e-tailPR blogger