Sunday 28 April 2013

Outfit of the week #6

Another week has gone and its back to my outfit of the week post! I'm coming up to the end of my second year at uni so my posts are a bit sporadic and boring of late so sorry about that I should be back on it by June so stick with me!

My outfit this week is something I wore out for a meal last night with friends, we went to a great Pub/Restaurant called The Sausage tree that sells crazy meats like Zebra, Crocodile and kangaroo. I had a springbok sausage and Luke went all out and had steak and camel (ewwwww) which he cooked himself on a hot stone. Here's what I wore......
polka dot shift dress photo IMG_5538_zps8b9910b9.jpg photo IMG_5528_zpsa3be103e.jpg
Wicker clutch photo IMG_5536_zps030cff79.jpgFU shoes photo IMG_5527_zps38794c94.jpg
Dress and belt - Primark / Blazer - eBay / Wicker clutch - H&M (old) Similar here / Watch - M&Co / Shoes - Fashion Union

So I decided to rock a lot of polka dots for the occasion! I love this shift dress from Primark but I have to add a belt as its slightly to long for my height without one. The bag is an oldie but is great for adding a punch of colour to an otherwise monochrome outfit. Now I am lying about the shoes. My intention was to wear these beauties from Fashion Union that Luke got me for my birthday but I wasn't brave enough and ended up wearing black tights, which just didn't look good with these gorgeous, delicate strappy sandals.
I've got a wedding reception next weekend so hopefully I will be able to give them their first outing then.
I actually wore my hair very long and straight to the meal as I just didn't like it as it is in the pictures. I don't usually have straight hair because I like a bit of volume but now I have a fringe the straight hair look doesn't look to bad, check out instagram to see how my hair was on the night. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, you'll be in with a chance of winning some spring/summer clothing so go forth and enter until your hearts content.

Thanks
x

15 comments :

  1. Ahhhh you look gorgeous! Love the dress and bag!
    Xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes!! Identical to the Zara ones but so much cheaper - might have to have a cheeky purchase of these.

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, particularly love the shoes!! You look fab! x

    teapartywithalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't resist anything with spots on! Great Primark find :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that clutch bag, It's so cute.
    That dress looks amazing on you : )

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bag! I really want to try shoes like these but I just don't like my feet enough haha! Yours look super though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are just fab, they remind me so much of the Zara pair! And polka dot dresses are always a win -
    you look lovely! xxx
    Mutsyspocketfulofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are amazing on you!!! I don't have the daintiest ankles though haha, am worried they'd make my legs look chunky!

    Bee X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love everything about this look! The red lips are so bold ! Thanks for sharing :)
    www.cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty! love the overall look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger