Sunday 5 May 2013

Outfit of the week #7

Just a quick outfit of the week post from me today as I'm currently getting ready for a wedding reception!(which I will also do an outfit of the week post for next Sunday)
This is something I threw together for an evening out with friends, we just went for a curry and then drinks round their new flat so its fairy casual but I absolutely love these Primark studded jeans and of course my trusty eBay black blazer, which I pretty much wear with every outfit! The shoes are a last year purchase which I had previously only worn once but I have recently re-kindled my love for and I love wearing them with turned up trousers/jeans. The clutch bag was an absolute bargain from M&Co just £6 down from £55 (its real leather) and the necklace was from Poundland, ha!
Stripes photo IMG_5519_zps9aa6c87f.jpg
90s fashion photo IMG_5521_zpsda4f8c5d.jpg
studs photo IMG_5522_zpsad737bda.jpgBleach jeans photo IMG_5517_zps304b3b6d.jpgwedges and clutch photo IMG_5526_zps39896d3d.jpgStriped Body - New Look / Jeans - Primark / Blazer - eBay / Belt - Primark / Shoes - George @ Asda / Bag - M & Co / Spike Necklace - Poundland / Spike bracelet - New Look 



In real life the outfit looked quite 90s, think Rachel from Friends but I don't think these photos really portray that. I still love it though, what do you think?

Thanks to everyone who entered my giveaway, I will be picking and contacting the winner sometime tomorrow

   Thanks
x

11 comments :

  1. I love this look! Did you buy the new look striped body recently, if so and they still have them in I think I'll have one, it looks great! Also, such a bargin on your bag, it is so unique too!

    Best wishes, Vanessa Chloe, from vanessachloesworld.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Unforch the body isn't a new purchase although I think it's something they may regularly stock so its worth a look around in store! Can't believe I managed to nab a leather bag for £6, amaze!!
      x

      Delete
  2. Great look, I definitely agree with the Rachel from Friends idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, such an effortless, yet great look x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit you look great! that bag is so nice I want it!

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, the studding on the jeans is gorgeous!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! You look so cool! I reckon a hat would look great with this :)
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jeans! Love your outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger