Sunday 12 May 2013

Outfit of the week #8

I mentioned on my last outfit of the week post that I was going to a wedding reception and here is what I wore! I decided to be a good girl and recycle a dress I had previously worn for a wedding last year. 
I was lucky enough to pick up this gorgeous cobalt blue dress in an ASOS sale last year. The colour is gorgeous and it has a sexy little cut out back too, whit whoo!
As it's a plain dress I teamed it with my lovely ornate collar necklace that Luke's Mum and Dad got me for Christmas and my bargaineous clutch also got another outing (so worth the £6). I haven't got a shoe shoot today as I just wore a rather uninspiring pair of black wedges.
 photo IMG_5577_zps97e22551.jpgBling photo IMG_5579_zpsb13b359d.jpgcobalt dress photo IMG_5582_zps2ac5cfc5.jpgsexy back photo IMG_5583_zps352edb1a.jpgChecked clutch photo IMG_5580_zps8e4da976.jpg       
Dress - ASOS (old) / Clutch - M&CO / Necklace - Gift / Ring - c/o Henryka * / Bracelet  - Topshop / imPress nails - c/o Broadway nails *

Check out this gorgeous green amber and silver ring that the lovely people from Henryka sent me!
It's boomin stunning and I can't stop wearing it, so pleased. It went fabulously with my gorgeous imPress nails (see review here). I'm love all the amber and silver rings on their site, especially this cherry amber one and this one too. Henryka do a great range of gorgeous jewellery so do check them out. I think something from their range would be a great gift for someone and I have my eye on a couple of bits for my Mum's birthday later in the year.amber ring photo IMG_5584_zps954f8e87.jpg
I also managed to get my hands on one of MUA's new power pouts, which I'm wearing in these pictures. I brought the 'Runaway' shade which is in coral packaging but as you can see comes out more of a reddy colour, its really good though! If  you would like a proper review post then let me know.

And finally I had a very exciting tweet and email from infashiononline.com informing me that I had won their bloggers competition. They had been keenly reading my posts for the last month and I also sent them a series of draft posts looking at some of their shoes and luckily they loved my writing style and content so I'm now going to be their official blogger. So watch this space for infashiononline posts and more importantly the shoes they'll be sending me each month, wahoooooooo!!!!

Thanks

18 comments :

  1. absolutely love this dress, the back is amazing xxx

    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgomg looooove that dress! Love the cut length colour! So LUSHH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress, love the colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats dress is stunning! I have a think about cut out back dresses and it looks amazing!!

    xx

    http://tinypollypocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress, love the colour!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful dress, the bright cobalt blue really suits you!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this dress! The colour is my current fave, I just featured a similar one on my last outfit post!

    Congratulations on winning that blogger competition too! :)

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress! And the clutch is gorgeous too!
    Congrats on winning the competition! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colour on you!

    http://jennanicholls.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress and bag combination is so cute! I love block colouring! You look gorgeous. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza! Great look! That colour blue is my FAVE!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colour of that dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this dress, the colour looks amazing on you!! The necklace is gorgeous, too. Great outfit :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! That is THE dress! And it looks amazing on u!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com
    Don't forget to check my anniversary giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this dress and the cut out detail - it's so cute! :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the colour of the dress! Beautiful on you :)

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love love this dress, it really suits you aswell! I have found your blog via #bbunch bloghop lovely :). I hope you like my blog and I look forward to now following your posts :).

    http://gemsi2011.blogspot.com
    @GemsGemz86

    ReplyDelete
  18. The blue looks amazing on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger