Sunday 19 May 2013

Outfit of the week #9

Hello readers, hope everyone's had a great week I'm feeling good after literally just finishing my last assignment for Uni this year (And it doesn't even have to be handed in yet, go me). Now looking forward to a Summer English summer of relaxing (when I'm not at work), blogging and lots of shopping until the dreaded third year in September.

So its outfit of the week time again!! I'm not even sure I'll still be able to fit into this dress after the weekend of eating me and Luke have had. It all started off with fish finger sandwiches for Saturday lunchtime (quite possibly my favourite thing!). Followed by all you can eat Chinese buffet in the evening with my Moomin Mumma and Step Dad. Then onto Sunday pub lunch with the Father and we're currently waiting to be picked up by Lukes parents for an evening at Frankie and Benny's, phew! So it looks like I'm eating dry rice cakes for the next month.
pu sleeves photo IMG_5591_zps2e42f27a.jpg
Statement necklace photo IMG_5592_zpsde96d76e.jpg Outfit deets photo IMG_5595_zps88f5e699.jpg
skater dress photo IMG_5598_zps1955d6cc.jpg
Studs and boots photo IMG_5604_zps2445d0bb.jpg
Dress - Shelikes / Necklace - Primark / Boots - Matalan / Bag - eBay / Jewellery  - selection from ASOS/Prmark/H&M

This particular outfit I wore to the pub lunch with my Dad. I know pretty much everyone has one of these dresses or something very similar but it is cute and a snip of a price at  £15 from Shelikes. I teamed it with lots of gold accents and studs cos that's just how I roll. I'm still not brave enough for bare legs so I stuck with my faithful black opaques, although I did add some cheeky little frilly ankle socks!

Hope you like

Thanks
x

18 comments :

  1. Love the little sleeves on this dress! I always like your outfits of the week, you have lovely style :)
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bag and those shoes!

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Love the socks especially :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress, really like the detail on the sleeves! Fab outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this bag! I've been looking for one for ages with studds all over the bottom. Can you remember did it cost much on eBay?

    Please check out my blog too :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! I especially love the bag and now have my eye on the blue version on ebay! Thanks for the link :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem hun, glad I could help! They are gorgeous bags x

      Delete
  7. Lovely outfit, I love your dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bag and shoe combination - GORGEOUS!!
    Alex from These Folk x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this style of dress. It suits you so well!

    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, I love your outfit, especially your boots! They had an exact similar pair in Topshop!
    Bekki / www.inguz-fashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a casual but stylin' look! <3

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh I really like. Love studs and gold!


    H

    www.tryingyummymummy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an absolute bargain!
    Red lips look so good on you too!

    Jenna x
    http://www.jennanicholls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the dres!! and the boots and sock combo! Can't believe they are Matalan!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. totes love your dress
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the necklace! Chanced upon your blog and really like it- am having so much fun reading it! =D

    Beautee Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger