Sunday 2 June 2013

Outfit of the week #10

Hello again, and I apologise for another outfit post, I'm sure you're all sick of seeing me after my week of outfit entries for the #worldwidewardrobe competition. I was going to do a beauty related post today but loved the outfit I wore today so much that I thought I would do an outfit of the week post for you all instead.

As the sun decided to shine brightly I whacked out a maxi skirt and sunglasses for the occasion. I don't trust the English sun enough to brave short sleeves so teamed it with a cropped jumper and as I was doing the weekly shop in Tesco (is it just me who freezes as I walk around supermarkets?) I donned my new tasselled pleather jacket from Primark which was a steal for £10 on the sale rail. I went with lots of gold accessories and my trusty eBay studded bag and some very uninspiring flip flops (hence the exclusion of a shoe shoot today). Sorry for seeing my mug in outfit posts all week, I'll be back on Wednesday with a review/comparison post on Topshop's 'Lip Bullet' and MUA's 'Power Pout'.
cats eye sunglasses photo IMG_5730_zps3ffc084d.jpg
Accessory details photo IMG_5734_zps85b166f9.jpg
Yellow cropped jumper photo IMG_5735_zps3c92e699.jpg
tasselled leather jacket photo IMG_5737_zps3013a824.jpg
Aztec maxi skirt photo IMG_5739_zpsfaaf4a8c.jpg
Maxi skirt - F&F Tesco - (Similar here) / Jumper - M&Co (Kylie range) (similar here) / Jacket - Primark (buy from eBay here) / Studded bag - eBay / Jewellery - various from New Look & Primark


Thanks
x


21 comments :

  1. That mustard colour is so yummy and i love that your jacket has tassels, its rather Boho :)
    Kylie you look fab hun! X

    Mutsyspocketfulofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love mustard yellow!

    Great handbag too! :D

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mustard on black looks so lovely. I know what you mean, daring to bare in England always takes a while for me, it has to be a scorcher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great for our indecisive weather and I love the jacket. I also get cold in the fridge section of supermarkets! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the maxi skirt! It sgot such a unique design!
    And the mustard yellow of the jumper is great for our uncertain-summer weather :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little bit in love with your bag! And yup I also get really cold in the supermarket x

    www,lifeaccordingtolea.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute outfit. I absolutely love the mustard jumper! I wish I could pull off a skirt like that but I know I couldn't!
    Love Kayley x

    http://lifeisaboutthesimplethings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog post ! Love the outfit ! :)

    gemmaandthelittleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving your sweater, it looks so comfortable :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!! Love the skirt and necklace!

    Team Bijoux Bazaar
    xx

    http://bijouxbazaaruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the handbag! Might have to get it in blue, so cute!
    Alex from These Folk x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the bag!

    Honeyashleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this pop of colour and this fringed jacket is gorg!! xxx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your jumper is so cute! Love the colour.

    xo Sophia
    ohlalipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is gorgeous - I love it! I particularly love your skirt and bag :-)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. that yellow colour is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the link hun :) Love the jacket & Skirt!

    http://www.ohhsopeachy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the link hun :) Just became your 400th follower via Bloglovin..
    great outfit, love the Jacket & skirt xx

    http://www.ohhsopeachy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the skirt Kylie - can't believe it's Tesco! They have some lovely buys :)

    Katie xx
    The Stylinguist

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the mustard colour - really suits you! :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your hair is looking brilliant here! So jealous!
    The mustard is really your colour by the way :)


    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger