Sunday, 2 June 2013

Outfit of the week #10

Hello again, and I apologise for another outfit post, I'm sure you're all sick of seeing me after my week of outfit entries for the #worldwidewardrobe competition. I was going to do a beauty related post today but loved the outfit I wore today so much that I thought I would do an outfit of the week post for you all instead.

As the sun decided to shine brightly I whacked out a maxi skirt and sunglasses for the occasion. I don't trust the English sun enough to brave short sleeves so teamed it with a cropped jumper and as I was doing the weekly shop in Tesco (is it just me who freezes as I walk around supermarkets?) I donned my new tasselled pleather jacket from Primark which was a steal for £10 on the sale rail. I went with lots of gold accessories and my trusty eBay studded bag and some very uninspiring flip flops (hence the exclusion of a shoe shoot today). Sorry for seeing my mug in outfit posts all week, I'll be back on Wednesday with a review/comparison post on Topshop's 'Lip Bullet' and MUA's 'Power Pout'.
cats eye sunglasses photo IMG_5730_zps3ffc084d.jpg
Accessory details photo IMG_5734_zps85b166f9.jpg
Yellow cropped jumper photo IMG_5735_zps3c92e699.jpg
tasselled leather jacket photo IMG_5737_zps3013a824.jpg
Aztec maxi skirt photo IMG_5739_zpsfaaf4a8c.jpg
Maxi skirt - F&F Tesco - (Similar here) / Jumper - M&Co (Kylie range) (similar here) / Jacket - Primark (buy from eBay here) / Studded bag - eBay / Jewellery - various from New Look & Primark


Thanks
x


Be an e-tailPR blogger