Sunday 9 June 2013

Outfit of the week #11

My outfit this week is something I really wanted to wear when I thought we were in for a sunny weekend unfortunately although the sun was out it was bloody cold due to the pesky wind so I never managed to step outside the door in this ensemble! I thought you might like to see it anyway as what I actually wore wasn't overly interesting (leggings and an oversized t-shirt if you're interested).
spike headband photo IMG_5553_zpsfb4f9a77.jpgMotel dress photo IMG_5550_zps8d61c3ff.jpgstudded bag photo IMG_5549_zpsb1cdb130.jpgcosmic print photo IMG_5541_zps4a5b4230.jpgstuds photo IMG_5557_zps5781431e.jpgDress - Motel (no longer on the website) / Belt - Primark / Shoes - River Island / Bag - eBay / Spike headband - Primark (similar here)



This little tunic dress I managed to find in the Motel sale earlier this year for a tenner! I still love the galaxy print trend so if the weather does perk up I will be wearing it loads, although it looks great with leggings and black opaque tights too. I can't get enough of my studded bag and shoes and I went a little stud bananas with the studded/spike headband from Primark. If you fancied a little spend up on the motel rocks website don't forget to use my code 'kylie' to get 20% off you order.

Thanks
x


28 comments :

  1. As if the dress was only £10 total bargin! I love the galaxy print!! X

    Mutsyspocketfulofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is lovely, I love the galaxy print trend too :) At least you know you have an outfit ready to go once the weather is more stable!

    Claire xx

    http://stylingo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress,the galaxy print is so pretty :) and your studded shoes and bag are really nice.


    Retrobien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That print is gorgeous!
    Rhiannon xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that bag, and the print on the dress is perfect for summer no?

    L x

    fashionfor21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw you look lovely :) such a great outfit.

    Love Kate at prettylittleus

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooww amazing! I still love the galaxy print too! I'll still be wearing it this year! Love that hairband too.

    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the print of your dress and your studded flats are so cute x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fantastic outfit! I like it!

    http://cupcakes-and-pills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely! The galaxy print looks amazing. New follower :)

    Lauren

    www.novellaafterglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute dress and I love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who takes your piccies hun, you always look so fab!!

    T xx

    http://thethingsusgirlsdo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I just take them myself with the help of my trusty tripod and camera remote!

      Delete
  13. This look is lovely Kylie, loving the print!

    Katie xx
    The Stylinguist

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya Kylie!

    I absolutely LOVE this outfit! Bright colours are certainly in this season.
    The colours really suit you too.
    Great post hun,

    LiLi Xx
    www.LetsGetLippy.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. that dress is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. that tunic is so so lovely! i adore galaxy print and this is perfect as sometimes it can go a little cray and look tacky especially on leggings!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing outfit! love it that bag is so rad! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This dress is a beaut! Can’t believe it was a tenner :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the dress, motel always have such great prints x

    Amy / srslylou.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adore the print on that dress.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the dress, the print is so pretty. The studded shoes and bag are great too <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous bag! I love the colours of the dress xx


    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous!
    I love Motel.

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This dress looks great on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm curious about the quality if the bag.. I'm tempted to get a cheapie one from eBay, but skeptical about it being the same as what's pictured and how well the faux leather looks. Did it hold up for a worthy amount of time? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger