Sunday, 9 June 2013

Outfit of the week #11

My outfit this week is something I really wanted to wear when I thought we were in for a sunny weekend unfortunately although the sun was out it was bloody cold due to the pesky wind so I never managed to step outside the door in this ensemble! I thought you might like to see it anyway as what I actually wore wasn't overly interesting (leggings and an oversized t-shirt if you're interested).
spike headband photo IMG_5553_zpsfb4f9a77.jpgMotel dress photo IMG_5550_zps8d61c3ff.jpgstudded bag photo IMG_5549_zpsb1cdb130.jpgcosmic print photo IMG_5541_zps4a5b4230.jpgstuds photo IMG_5557_zps5781431e.jpgDress - Motel (no longer on the website) / Belt - Primark / Shoes - River Island / Bag - eBay / Spike headband - Primark (similar here)



This little tunic dress I managed to find in the Motel sale earlier this year for a tenner! I still love the galaxy print trend so if the weather does perk up I will be wearing it loads, although it looks great with leggings and black opaque tights too. I can't get enough of my studded bag and shoes and I went a little stud bananas with the studded/spike headband from Primark. If you fancied a little spend up on the motel rocks website don't forget to use my code 'kylie' to get 20% off you order.

Thanks
x


Be an e-tailPR blogger