Monday 24 June 2013

Outfit of the week #12

Sorry guys I've been slacking on my outfit of the week posts lately! I didn't do one last Sunday and I'm a day late with this one! But better late then never hey?

I'm also telling a bit of a porky pie with this outfit I haven't actually worn this yet but hope to on Friday as I'm going out for a meal with my girlfriends (although I'll probably do my usual and change my mind and wear something completely different at the last minute). I chanced upon this dress after finding the website, iKrush via twitter, I had a quick browse and find myself  in the sale section looking at this cute duck print dress, how cute is it? It came with a black belt but I wanted to add a little shine so opted for my gold studded Matalan belt. Lets take a moment to check out my gorgeous new flatform sandals. I've admired similar shoes from Primark and Asda but hadn't brought any yet so was very excited to receive these from Shelikes
I've added a causal bag to this outfit but if I do wear it out on Friday I will probably opt for a clutch bag and my trusty blazer to cover up.

ikrush duck print dress photo IMG_5825_zpscbaf4303.jpg
ikrush dress photo IMG_5831_zps9551eedc.jpg
Ducks photo IMG_5830_zps71fc262f.jpg
Shelikes flatforms photo IMG_5833_zps6d7798a3.jpg
Dress - ikrush // Belt - c/o Matalan // Bag - Primark (old) // flatform sandals - c/o Shelikes  

Unfortunately I can't find the dress on their website now but check out the sale section for some other bargains! There's an amazing studded leather look dress I've got my eye on.

Hope you liked this late outfit of the week

Thanks
x

23 comments :

  1. SUCH a cute dress! Love how you've styled this, you look great :)

    Jo xxx

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! And your shoes! Gorgeous! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute flatforms! Love your hair too :) xx

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is soooo pretty ! I love it ! And the shoes are so lovely !

    Sara;
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. those flatforms are so cute, and so is the dress! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is such a gorgeous colour :D Also I've ordered a skirt inspired by one of your posts the other week :) black maxi skirt with a side split, can't wait for it to arrive!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the print of your dress! Very fun and so darling. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving your dress
    will have to check out the website
    Rachel XX

    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely colour on you! What a cute little print.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. these shoes are the BOMB! the blue nail polish looks beautiful with them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cutest dress ever! Goes so well with those shoes x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun fresh and playful dress. The colour os gorgeous and perfect for summer. Look good dear.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing!
    Very jealous of that dress.
    Plus I know what you mean when I'm going out I have an outfit in mind for around 3 days before but always change my mind at the last minute and go for something completely different.

    Always the way eh?

    Leah @ Peaches and Smoke

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh thats so pretty and eye catching, love the matching nail varnish too, Im looking for a birthday dress so will have to check out this site, and I know I said it already on twitter but thanks for the lovely tweet and follow :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute dress, the colour looks lovely on you!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love your dress!
    very cute <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion, Celebrity and Beauty
    Get the latest here!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing! I love the whole outfit, but especially the bag. Great little cute bag. Love the blog, defiantly your newest fan! Xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This dress is so cute and the colour really suits you. Love the shoes too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. awww i love this dress it so cute and those shoes are fab! great outfit and good choice with the belt too.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger