Sunday 30 June 2013

Outfit of the week #13

Hi all, hope everyone is fine and dandy? I'm currently pleased as punch due to the elusive sunshine being back in my life (albeit briefly) and am sat on my roof terrace sunning myself as I type, ahhhhh bliss.
I've been quite the busy bee this weekend eating out, partying till 4am and gearing up for a scrummy BBQ this afternoon, a some what excellent weekend you might say.

Now attending all these festivities means I could partake in my favourite sport, outfit planning and true to form the clothes I intended to wear (see previous posts here and here) didn't happen and I completely changed my mind.
The outfit below is what I planned to wear to my cousins 30th on Saturday but chickened out of wearing the crop top (am I too old for such clothing?) Instead I teamed the gorgeous aztec midi skirt with a tucked in black boyfriend tee, statement necklace and neon bag. I really do love the matching midi skirt and crop top look and felt really good in it but the term 'crop top' fills me with dread and memories of dancing to the spice girls at 13, toooooo many years ago. This set from Shelikes is a gorgeous print, very slimming and very cheap, yay! The skirt I will wear constantly but I'm not sure I can fully commit to a crop top. I might try it under a pinafore dress or something. I love a blazer so this pale pink one goes perfectly with the colours in the aztec print and tan and gold accessories where an absolute must for this ensemble.

Shelikes outfit photo IMG_5780_zps93f20744.jpg
Outfit deets photo IMG_5783_zps53a9a6de.jpg
Aztec midi skirt photo IMG_5782_zps963c3cac.jpg
 photo IMG_5789_zpsc4a26d10.jpg
Skirt - c/o Shelikes* // Crop top - c/o Shelikes* // Blazer - H&M Similar here // Clutch - Mulberry // Wedges - New Look similar here // Rings - H&M 

I'm definitely a massive fan of the midi length dresses and skirts, its such a flattering length and there are so many amazing prints and designs in the shops and online at the moment. I hope this trend sticks around for a little lot longer.

Enjoy the sun guys
Thanks
x

Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram 

13 comments :

  1. you look amazing, love this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is great, I don't think your too old you look amazing x

    Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crop top/midi skirt combo and defo hope the midi/maxi trend sticks around a lot longer too!!
    You look stunning :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is fab! You shoulda stuck to it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! Totally should've worn it together :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit looks great on you, you could have totally pulled the crop top off! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely! I wear my crop top under my pinafore, but you can totally pull of wearing it however you want! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. so jealous of the gorgeous Mulberry clutch! would you like to follow each other? :) http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your little two piece, you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely incredible! I've never heard of She Likes but I'll definitely check it out now!
    Bekki / www.inguz-fashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how the two pieces look on you! You've got a great body :)

    Andra, from http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowww! Gorgeous outfit! I adore the pattern, and those shoes!! Thank you for my comment lovely! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this look! styled it perfectly. I want that clutch!!! xx

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger