Saturday 30 March 2013

Outfit of the week #2

Hello all, hope everyone's enjoying their Easter weekend and gorging on as many chocolate eggs as you physically can. I'm posting my outfit of the week today as I won't be around tomorrow to do it! I hope you enjoy, it's a combination of five of my favourite pieces right now. The Bowie inspired outfit is after I spent Friday night on my own (boyf was gigging) watching David Bowie documentaries and eating Easter eggs, heaven! 

The whole of this outfit is pretty much new apart from the shoes which are my faithful 'go with everything' heels. 
In my lunch hour at uni a couple of weeks ago I popped into Primark (I went out to get a folder, bad Kylie) and came out with an entire outfit. I'm going through a bit of a rock chick, band tee shirt phase (again) and have myself a little collection of Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath and now Bowie tees, I love dressing them up with heels, blazer and a clutch bag. Now the leather look trousers I've had my eye on for a while and they happened to be in the sale so I was very happy to be paying £6 instead of £13... or so I thought! When I went to pay the cashier looked very confused and re-priced the trousers. She looked at me and said 'did you know the trousers are £2 now?' Whaaaaattttttt! Bargain of the year I think! Of course I had to round off my Primark shopping trip with a piece of jewellery so went for this gold look necklace with five clear stone detail. I love the snake like chain and its subtle hint of of bling. If you follow me on instagram you would have already seen me gushing about my new ebay bag, isn't it gorge? Still loving studs and I like the mix of textures along with the gold zip detailing.
 photo IMG_5285_zpsec22774f.jpg
 photo IMG_5289_zpsa2a7e1fe.jpg
 photo IMG_5295_zps5c1bbcad.jpg
 photo IMG_5303_zps062bafea.jpg photo IMG_5297_zpsbed95466.jpg
Top - Primark (similar here) / Leather look Trousers - Primark (similar here) / Necklace  - Primark / Bag - Ebay / Skull - Xmas present / Rings - H&M / Shoes - New Look

Hope you liked my second 'outfit of the week'? I'm sure you'll be seeing the bag in many a outfit post in the future and the necklace is now a firm favourite too. Enjoy the rest of your easter break and don't forget to comment, I absolutely love reading them. Any specific questions then tweet me @lazy2lovely

Thanks
x

p.s. don't forget to follow via bloglovin as it seems GFC is to disappear soon :(

21 comments :

  1. Wow, your top is lovely and I love your bag! Gorgeous outfit :)

    Sophie xo | thatswhatsophiesaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit, love your handbag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeee love this and your bllog please check out mine xxx
    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOWIE! So freakin' cute.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, I'm such a big Bowie fan! Need to get myself this top!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit! I love band t-shirts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, love the top and the bag! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit lovve the bag! really stylish and amazing pictures as well xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com following on bloglovin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great look! I'm in love with your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your top! i want itttt

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving the edginess of this outfit. the bag the shoes, you look awesome! also who doesn't love bowie?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't believe those trousers were £2! Amazing bargain, got to love it when that happens. Loving the bag too!

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag is soso gorgeous! love it:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your rocks! Simply amazing outfit.

    Following you from Spain! Kisses ;)

    Les Deux Rombos

    ReplyDelete
  16. the top and lippie go so well together! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. All I used to do in my lunch hours at Uni was go into Primark.

    £2? I need them! I wonder if I'll find them hanging about anywhere out of sheer luck.
    Really loving all the black and gold in this look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this outfit! Luckily primark is far enough from uni that I don't have enough time to go there and get back in my lunch break or my student loan would disappear even more quickly than usual! Can't believe you got those trousers for £2, love it when primark has crazy random pricing xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your bag's stunning I want one too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger