Wednesday 20 November 2013

How I style my converse

So a few weeks ago a very exciting email popped into my inbox from the people at John Lewis. They kindly offered to send me some vouchers so I could buy some brand spanking new Converse and then  create a post to show you guys how I style them. Having looked in my local John Lewis I couldn't actually find any Converse so in the end I ordered mine from the website! They have a cute winter range at the moment with some fleece lining and leather look materials, very nice! I went for a gorgeous Maroon pair that have the classic converse look but have an exciting grey fleece lining, mmmm cosy! I'm absolutely in love with my new converse and this is how I've been wearing them this week.

 photo IMG_6760_zps46985ca8.jpg
 photo IMG_6767_zps202685ea.jpg
 photo IMG_6770_zpsb7cc7c32.jpg
 photo IMG_6775_zps62e00676.jpg
Jumper - Primark  //  T-shirt (underneath) Primark  //  Jacket - Primark  //  Jeans - Primark  //  Bag - eBay  //  Necklace - Claires Accessories  //  Hat - Primark   Converse - c/o John Lewis * 

I love this bobble hat, especially as it matches my new converse but does my head look a funny shape in it? Oh well I'll continue wearing it anyway. This sheer jumper from Primark is so cute, I love wearing a cute t-shirt or collared shirt underneath. These jeans are also the best jeans I've ever had, they're the perfect fit and so comfortable and they were £9 from my beloved Primark. I really love this outfit the maroon accents and cute daisy print really bring it to life and I can not express my love for my new Converse enough. They are gorgeous and comfty and warm and snuggly and pretty and cute..... Hope you like this outfit and if you're wanting some pretty new Converse then check out the little selection on the John Lewis website.

Thanks
x


14 comments :

  1. Love that colour of converse! I've been looking for a bobble hat that colour too, how could I forgot to look in Primark lol! Lovely outfit as always :)

    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute look ! Love the bag !

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, win a dress worth 44$ !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those converse the colour is amazing and I love how you have styled them!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper and top underneath combo looks really cute. Ive always wanted Converses that colour, cute.
    Rumbie.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look, love the colour of your converse, really different :) + you can't beat a bobble hat :D
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post, absolutely love your new Converse shoes and how you styled them! Great layering, love that so much! ♥ And the had looks just lovely on you! ^^ Perfect!

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I LOVE IT!
    sophimichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guh, I ADORE the mesh sweater over the daisy print! Such a different way to wear it :) xo

    Made In A Cup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Converse are gorgeous! Lovely look.

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the combo of the jumper and the top underneath! Looks great

    Jess x x

    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hat <3
    cute outfit,I adore the colour of your converse/hat

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything about this outfit! Especially matching your converse with your hat and lipstick. And don't worry, the hat looks great on you...may have to pick one up for myself...

    Smaz Says

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that jumper over that t shirt!!! X

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger