Wednesday 27 November 2013

Its designer babes!

I'm sure a lot of you have already heard about Wish Want Wear and how you can borrow designer clothes/accessories for a period of time for a fraction of the price. I have to admit I liked the idea but simply couldn't be bothered to try it out. I hate having to return things so the though of having to re package and send off something is just too much effort. But having been given the opportunity to trial the service I can safety say its the easiest thing to do... ever. You can chose the day it comes to you and they text you within an hour of it arriving so you know when to be in. It's packaged easily so you can re-package it without any troubles and it comes with a  prepaid postage sticker so all you have to do is stick it on and drop it off in the post office, simples. 

I'm not an overly dressy person and wanted something I could wear out with my girls so I opted for a gorgeous Alice by Temperley floral jumpsuit. I loved it and was a little heart broken to receive something which I then had to give back 4 days later. But I got so many lovely comments when I wore it out and I couldn't help bragging that it was 'designer babes'. 

 photo IMG_6734_zpsf5dae824.jpg

What they say...


''Wish Want Wear is the UK’s leading designer dress hire website, launched in September 2011 and has grown from strength-to-strength ever since. We have a strong list of internationally renowned designers including Temperley London, Sass & Bide, M Missoni, Just Cavalli and Halston Heritage with accessories from the likes of Mawi and Erickson Beamon. Wish Want Wear is the ultimate choice for online shopping, offering the ability to hire designer dresses without the designer price tag. Stocking dresses suitable for every occasion from lunch with the girls, a night on the town, to balls, Wish Want Wear leaves you with the ultimate, designer wardrobe that won’t break the bank.''



 photo IMG_6726_zps5d90b96a.jpg photo IMG_6755_zps2582cea0.jpg photo IMG_6757_zpsb9c96ca3.jpg photo IMG_6747_zpsf7a17910.jpg photo IMG_6749_zpsa20f573e.jpg photo IMG_6752_zps3ce24020.jpgJumpsuit - c/o WishWantWear *  //  Belt - Primark  //  Jacket - Primark  //  Shoes - New Look  //  Necklace - New Look


Isn't it gorgeous? Definitely confirmed my need for a floral jumpsuit. I love the neckline and how the sleeves are quite long making it casual but dressy (do you know what I mean?). Wish Want Wear were so helpful they clearly state if the product is available and for how long and they let you know promptly that they have received the item safely on its return, what a great service. I'll definitely be using Wish Want Wear if I have some posh do to attend in the future. Check them out on Twitter and facebook

Thanks
x

21 comments :

  1. Wow so beautiful love it!
    http://followeroffashionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it's stunning! I love how you teamed it with the leather jacket to bring it up to date and the belt is a nice touch. Also I love your hair :) x

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jumpsuit is the bomb! you look great it in it so compliments your figure! really want it now haha

    missbaigent.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful on you. The belt looks fantastic with it.

    www.girlblogsetc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumpsuit looks GORGEOUS on you! x

    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it, makes the belt look so expensive too!
    http://fashionandkiwi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it - gorgeous, show stopping and something different! Excellent choice of accessories too. Might have to give this website a go :-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this jumpsuit is just so utterly gorgeous and you've styled it up perfectly!! Been looking at your past posts - I'm loving your style! Now following. Thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    Aimee The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jumpsuit!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this jumpsuit so much! Super cute :) x

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay that is stunning and so unique!! I loveeee it <3

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love it! This is exactly a piece I would be, I adore jumpsuit!
    Just followed ur blog!

    Much love xxx

    http://christinanista.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the outfit! The print is amazing,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. That jumper looks absolutely amazing on you!

    Jenn
    Jennifertherese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow that is an amazing jumpsuit I love!
    xx

    BlueVioletHearts

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this jumpsuit! It looks lovely on you. :)


    lovefromtwinkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. That jumpsuit is FAB i love it! Although i also couldn't bare having to part with it!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Frikkin' beaut!! Don't really need to say much more..

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger