Sunday 1 December 2013

Outfit of the week #34

Hey fellow fashion peeps, how exciting is it that its December the 1st today? It's officially Christmas month and although I still think its a touch early to start festively decorating the flat I am getting all excited and must admit to wearing my Christmas pudding gloves earlier and I did buy a very cute snowman figurine today who has taken pride of place on our dining table. I still have a few presents to buy so I must brave the Christmas crowds again soon and then I can start my favourite part... the wrapping! I love wrapping all the presents, I set up all my bits on the floor put on some Christmas tunes grab a hot chocolate and away I go, fun times. 

 photo 395d9e74-c10c-4e85-89a9-3c9766125c0a_zpsffa40ea8.jpg
 photo IMG_1921_zps5505733b.jpg
Everything is from Primark all bar the bag which is eBay and the boots which are George@asda (yes I like to shop in Primark #sorrynotsorry)

The boy and I went toWinter Wonderland on Monday so that got me all christmassy too and we also went to see the Pixies with my Brother and Dad at the Hammersmith Apollo which was fricken amazing!! Unfortunately I didn't get any outfit pics that day but I had some from the week before when we went to the iMax theatre to see Gravity. You'll have to excuse the poor quality of these photos. They were randomly taken on the boys iPhone but I quite like the idea of having some outdoor shots for once, hope you like! 

Thanks
x

twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

9 comments :

  1. Cute look, love the boots !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the skirt you have on, I nearly bought one similar the other day at Primark but I like the pattern on yours better :) I love wrapping presents as well, I just wish I was better at it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love that skirt! Nothing wrong with a bit of Primark ;)
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new location! That jacket is awesome, super surprised it's from Primark!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, I thought the skirt was Zara at first! I'm often dressed head to toe in Primark, who cares!

    Cath x

    square marshmallow

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the outfit, so sweet and Christmassy, would love to wear it myself! ^^ And the outdoor pictures are super lovely!! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit, and don't be ashamed of Primark!
    I have to admit, I like to shop at Primark too, people always think I wear some high end brands, but I LOVE MY BARGAINS ;)
    I'm really enjoying your blog and have just followed you babe!

    J Y U K I M I . C O M
    JYUKIMI on TWITTER
    JYUKIMI on FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the outfit you look great! Skirt is gorgeous I've been after one of those myself :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit, you look cute and cosy! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger