Wednesday 4 December 2013

Unleashing my inner Carrie Bradshaw

I need your opinions on this one guys? I'm just not sure I suit a flouncy fluffy fairy dress. I love it and I adore the whole look but just not on me. The dress looks alright in these photos but in real life I feel like I'm playing dress up. I added a chunky jumper in the last picture and I did feel a bit more comfy but I'm still not sure I can actually wear it out... but I really want to. 

 photo IMG_6713_zps98ee973f.jpg  photo IMG_6707_zpsa438fa4b.jpg
 photo IMG_6708_zpsf25facbd.jpg photo IMG_6714_zpsf26f7172.jpg
Jacket - Primark  //  Dress - Topshop  //  Bag - Zara  //  Boots - c/o Barratts *  //  Necklace - A xmas gift (last year)

I would love your opinions on this outfit and if you guys like it then I might brave it and wear it out at some point. I do love it with the leather jacket, neon bag and statement necklace though. And yes I do feel a little Carrie Bradshaw in this ensemble. 

In other news I have a presentation at uni tomorrow and I'm bricking it, waaaaaa! I bloody hate presentations and can't wait until its all done and dusted.
Thanks
x

12 comments :

  1. You definitely pull it off! Looks lovely, especially toughened up with your leather jacket and boots.
    Good luck with your presentation! They are always nerve wracking but never as bad as expected! :)
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should wear this everywhere, it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look, the bag and the necklace are great !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually love it on you, with or without the jumper! Experimenting with your look is what fashion is all about :)

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! You look great! With and without the jumper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outfit really suits you; love how it compliments your hair too. Go for it :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it and I definitely think it suits you, maybe you're just not used to this kind of dress but you look so beautiful in it! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do it! The way that you've styled it is perfect for a night out. Looks gorge on you xx
    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Such a pretty dress and looks great with the necklace.

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've been eyeing up that topshop dress since it came out! :) xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love the outfit! You should definitely wear it out! I've seen the black one in Topshop and swooned over it a few times, love it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely think you should wear this outfit out! I would never have thought to add a neon bag, but the splash of colour works really well. If you feel good wearing it, go for it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger