Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Unleashing my inner Carrie Bradshaw

I need your opinions on this one guys? I'm just not sure I suit a flouncy fluffy fairy dress. I love it and I adore the whole look but just not on me. The dress looks alright in these photos but in real life I feel like I'm playing dress up. I added a chunky jumper in the last picture and I did feel a bit more comfy but I'm still not sure I can actually wear it out... but I really want to. 

 photo IMG_6713_zps98ee973f.jpg  photo IMG_6707_zpsa438fa4b.jpg
 photo IMG_6708_zpsf25facbd.jpg photo IMG_6714_zpsf26f7172.jpg
Jacket - Primark  //  Dress - Topshop  //  Bag - Zara  //  Boots - c/o Barratts *  //  Necklace - A xmas gift (last year)

I would love your opinions on this outfit and if you guys like it then I might brave it and wear it out at some point. I do love it with the leather jacket, neon bag and statement necklace though. And yes I do feel a little Carrie Bradshaw in this ensemble. 

In other news I have a presentation at uni tomorrow and I'm bricking it, waaaaaa! I bloody hate presentations and can't wait until its all done and dusted.
Thanks
x

Be an e-tailPR blogger