Sunday 8 December 2013

Outfit of the week #35

Hi peoples, I"m on an absolute high at the moment because I've just summited a fecker of an assignment! So now its been sent to cyber space I can forget about it (until I get my mark anyway). I feel like a massive weight has been lifted as I was really struggling with this particular module and was getting a bit emotional about it all. So once I clicked send I whooped with joy, cleaned the flat so its all shiny now, wrapped christmas presents and now I'm gonna do some online shopping and see if I can find anymore Christmas presents.

I was sent this lovely floral playsuit from Fashion Union a little while ago but just haven't had a chance to show you all, or even wear it for real yet (see above as to why). I really like playsuits and this one is adorable. I definitely felt it was a bit short (for me) to have bare legs so I've cracked out the opaque tights again. I've re-established my love for the blazer in this outfit and this cute blush pink one goes perfectly with the floral print. 

 photo 5f4736b2-41aa-4f17-967b-e4741699eefa_zps11118700.jpg
 photo 0608c057-efaa-4210-aa70-9b0995cb64a5_zps80b4b2e0.jpg
 photo 61d24dd0-8d3d-425b-b7fd-ed68fb5e4ddd_zps5b236fb4.jpg
Playsuit - c/o Fashion Union * (via etail pr)  // Blazer - H&M  //  Clutch - Primark  //  Wrap Bracelet  - Topshop  //  Boot - c/o Barratts *   //  Green amber ring - c/o Henryka *

I love the pastel colour palette in this outfit. Could this be a possible Christmas party outfit for me next weekend or is it not Christmassy enough? 
I'm really looking forward to this week, with no impending assignment hand in dates until the end of January I feel I can start getting ready for Christmas properly, decorate the flat, finish the present buying and start panicking over cooking Christmas dinner for the first time, oh no!!!!! 

Hope you all have a great week. I think I'll get together another xmas wish list for you for Wednesdays post! 
Thanks
x

17 comments :

  1. this is such a pretty outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - the blazer goes perfectly with the pastel pink in the playsuit! This would be a gorgeous Christmas outfit :) xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love that playsuit! I'd wear it definitely, I don't reckon it matters that it's not massively Christmassy when it's that pretty :)

    Sam
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit lovely, I love the floral print :) xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, you're blog's amazing! I'd love to know what you think of mine, I've only just launched it www.thefashionrubiks.blogspot.com x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY, super happy for you, I'm sure you'll get a high mark, fingers crossed for you! ^^

    The outfit is superb of course! Really love the playsuit and I think it will be great for a Christmas party! Wonderful post as always! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. I love florals and pink, you look great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your clutch. I have some Henryka pieces too, their jewellery is so pretty!
    You'll have to do an outfit post with your new tartan scarf soon ;)

    Amy xxx
    www.floatylemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw this on your Instagram!! I'm loving pastel pink at the moment, I think I need to add some to my wardrobe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this outfit. All the pieces go so well together, and I'm in love with that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit, the colours work so well!

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit looks so cute on you! You look very professional but at the same time oy look like ou could go out on a date! (: great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovelovelove! shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could definitely see wearing this look to a Christmas party, I love that blazer!
    Deejay Speaks
    She Has The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one of the nicest outfits I've seen in a while! Just had a look for the playsuit but it's not on their website anymore *sob*

    PS. Love love love your blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous, love, love this! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger