Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas wishlist #2

 photo 9dcf321f-007f-4541-97a4-f0b35fdebb5d_zps3c97fcf8.jpg

So Christmas is now two weeks away, yay!!! So I thought I'd get together another little present wish list for you to have a gander at (see my first Christmas wish list here). Feel free to buy and send me any of the above for Christmas, thanks then.

I've been fawning over this Dixi ring for ages, its so unique and its called 'perigee mystic unicorn tears' which is the cutest. I haven't had the pleasure of trying any Dixi products yet so I must indulge. 
I love this smart bag from Asos, it reminds me of the Zara city bag, which I never managed to get. 
These Gorgeous boots are just gorgeous, love the lace up detail and chunky white heels. 
I do love a yummy smelling candle and this 'Christmas memories' one is bound to smell amazing. 
I've only ever tried a Topshop lip bullet from their make up range so this little gift set featuring all the favourites would be a perfect starter kit.
Isn't this Antler necklace so pretty? Similarly to the Dixi ring I love how its really unique and would look great over a chunky jumper on Christmas day.

I love Christmas
Thanks
x

twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

11 comments :

  1. Just noticed that both of our new blog posts feature Topshop's Best Of Kit! I love the antler necklace - it's so pretty and unique.

    LovefromLouLou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That antler necklace is SO cool. You have great taste!!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO amazing dear, love this gift list you've put together!! The necklace is indeed gorgeous, love the ASOS bag as well! ♥ Great post!!

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots!
    http://followeroffashionn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely necklace! Just found your blog and really love your style! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that ring on my wishlist too and I would always be happy to receive a yankee candle. Fab choices chick. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, that ring is so great!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots are to die for! I want them so badly! (: great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That necklace is gorgeous! There are sooo many awesome pieces on NOTH. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shopdixi ring is also on my Christmas list! It's so pretty!! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh I can't believe it's less than too weeks until Christmas! Love that Topshop gift set I need it in my life!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger