Sunday 15 December 2013

Outfit of the week #36

So another week done and its outfit of the week time on lazy2lovely! Not gonna lie I haven't actually worn this outfit out yet but I definitely will be once I get the chance. I've dusted off some neon items because well why not! Neon isn't the in thing anymore but I still want to embrace it, especially because I bloody love my neon satchel.

 photo ad7d2b6f-01b5-49ac-9e85-b1d4e69403b0_zpsf9c9f8c6.jpg
 photo 2ba3f89d-f7e0-43cd-bbfe-741a40bade78_zps9c7fc548.jpg
 photo d2e0ec43-8058-47e9-8b49-0b20ab86868f_zps2a3c5814.jpg

Coat - Primark  //  Top - Primark  //  Skirt - c/o Choies *  //  Bag - Primark  // Boots - Matalan  //  Necklace - c/o Charmed Ivy *  //  Cross ring - c/o Charmed Ivy*  //   Neon ring - Primark

I love love love the floral denim t-shirt, it looks fab with a pair of black jeans and cut out boots too. Isn't this flirty pu skirt from Choies just the cutest? It goes perfectly with the denim top but also looks great with a chunky knit. **You should check out the Choies special Christmas promotions at the moment you could get a great bargain here or buy one pair of shoes and get another half price here.** The lovely people at Charmed ivy sent me a few pieces from their range to show you all. I love the neon accents on the necklace and the half cross ring has barely left my finger since I opened the package.

Thanks guys, hope you liked this outfit and be sure to visit me again on Wednesday as I'll be showing you what I wore to my Christmas party last night. Byyyeeeee

Thanks
x

twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

10 comments :

  1. your coat is so gorgeous! good for you dusting off the neon satchel, sooo gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is a beaut! Can't believe it's from Primark.
    x

    daydreamkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Choies skirt! You styled it beautifully with that floral denim Primark top and colour coordinated leggings. Your lipstick is a pretty colour and beautifully done. I also love neon pink!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coat is amazing and is from Primark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO love the top. Your right it would look good with jeans and boots....must stay away from Primark haha too many nice things atm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh your top is lovely and i adore the satchel!
    xx

    BlueVioletHearts

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing. You have beautiful hair. <3

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pop of neon in this outfit,definately worth the dust off :D what a gorgeous outfit,chic yet warm and pratical,a shame to of not worn it out yet! Thank you for your sweet comment,hope you have a lovely christmas and a happy new year!- just in case i cant stop by before x

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger